Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ....Hey "Snuke"...was driving around this morning killing time as I was pretty depressed that I had to be at work on a Monday morning and happened to drive by my friends shop on FM 1266 down here.

....out of the corner of my good left eye I notice this lime green car sitting out front so of course had to pay "Uncle Fester" a visit. Turns out what I saw was a numbers matching...ONE OWNER...1971 383 Four speed Dodge Charger that has been built just a tad! "Fester" popped the trunk and the slicks were in there so I got to asking my usual. Seems this guy inherited the car and had it shipped down here but has no place to store it....so he keeps having more work done to her so that she's safe all locked up at night!

.....Since Wednesday is our night to get together and have a few and throw "washers" I'll see if I can get some nice pics as well a a "fire the motor" video so you old school gearheads can have something to cry over!!

....I know I was impressed with the car!! :wink:
    I love those old early 70's Mopars.

I friend of mine used to have a 71/72 lime grean 383 road runner. That was a fun car. They used to come in fun colors too like the lime green, yellow, orange, red, etc.

Can't wait to see the pics.

Snuke, I am not a mini fan at all. Not in the drive way and not in the home :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paidcustomer
    Snuke, I am not a mini fan at all. Not in the drive way and not in the home :wink:
    So size matters? :lol: :P

Senior Moderator

Went to Pinks All Out at Infineon Raceway over the weekend, no videos but I have some pics to share.

This car was named Karmann Ghetto. Ran 11's

This E.T. was from a Hyabusa

Ford F-650

......Dude! That "Kharman Ghetto" was pretty trick! My father bought three back when i was in high school and sole all but one. The co-worker of his at Monsanto swapped a Porche motor into the thing and it would scream! Last one we had out in the pasture was a "custom" job that someone had coated with what looked like fiberglass resin and oatmeal! Talk about a "frugly" car!

....like the pic of the 'Cuda with the Wedge motor in her as well! Nice pics...

SSSSnnnnuuukkkkeeeeeeeee!!!! I love that picture, that is the American dream, the vette. People can bring up any car they want but for the money and performance nothing beats the vette!!!!!!

I've been on that road before....many times

Quote Originally Posted by wicked96ta
    SSSSnnnnuuukkkkeeeeeeeee!!!! I love that picture, that is the American dream, the vette. People can bring up any car they want but for the money and performance nothing beats the vette!!!!!!
    That is my favorite car. It isn't the fastest, but it sure is the sexiest.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information