Hybrid View

finally the ps3 gets modded

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-11116416

to the guys askin for mw2 hacks and stuff

this would alow you to inject things into game / install your own patches

which means you can get your hacks working on ps3.

and play copied games

thats if they win the court case

Livin' Life , feelin free. Thats the way it's supposed to be
    Nawwe , PS3 groove be public exploit now - being ported to other devices slowly....

I hope sony does allow it. But in call of duty modern warfare 2 you can still prestige hack. I did it currently. I am lvl 70, 8th prestige with every emblem, gun camouflage, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by damn hackers
    I hope sony does allow it. But in call of duty modern warfare 2 you can still prestige hack. I did it currently. I am lvl 70, 8th prestige with every emblem, gun camouflage, etc...
    Info plz ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus83
    Info plz ?
    Info for what? How I did it?

Info plz ?
    yeah

Info plz ?
    yeah
    I know this is about old but I had forgotten about it lol. To answer it I had to unistall all patches and use a proxy ip. I entered in the Proxy IP with my IP blocker hack disabling any patches to be downloaded to my PS3 MW2 folder. I then had to ude this custom loader that came with the hacking tools. Then took my saved data from my multiplayer folders. Had to make 2 of them for it to work. After that I saved them and went to my PC to further more change the data of the file. One had the prestige rank and symbol and the other weapons and comouflages. After I put over my saved data from the hack files into the multiplayer files I then needed to play a game. Not online but in multiplayer so that the data would load. I then used the prestige symbol for the multiplayer part. Had to go into 1 game room and either get a death or a kill. So I did so and it changed my prestige symbol and lvl. I then needed to restart my PS3 and repeat the steps for the next file. After the 1 kill or death again I had to restart 1 final time. I disabled the ip blocker and set up my IP and internet connection to what it was originally. After that about 30 minutes of waiting for the patch to download I logged on and had every camoflauge, symbol, etc... But it is really actually alot more simplier than what I made it to look like. Anyways thats how I did it if you are still interested. :wink:

Thread Information