Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tutorial?

Tutorial?

I've finally renamed the loader.exe file which is just the file I downloaded from FPSCheats. I got the thing running, and I've logged in to FPSCheats. Whatever has downloaded and set a delay injection of 20. I run the game and voila ... nothing. Where is there a tutorial on how to use the 'tools' in game?

What Game Are You Referring To?

Re: Tutorial?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomT
    I've finally renamed the loader.exe file which is just the file I downloaded from FPSCheats. I got the thing running, and I've logged in to FPSCheats. Whatever has downloaded and set a delay injection of 20. I run the game and voila ... nothing. Where is there a tutorial on how to use the 'tools' in game?
    Hello,

Thanks for being apart of FPScheats and welcome!

Yes there are several tutorial guides you can review, but it depends on your hack. Please see this thread: http://fpscheats.com/topic91074.htm

From there it can direct you to the proper forum, than once you are on the forum you can click the appropriate help guide

DD

Thanks ... that's what I needed

I'm running BF BC2, and I've got it now ... I appreciate the quick response.

You Need To Change Your Direct X Version To 9

1. Go To C:\Users\---\Documents\BFBC2
    2. Open 'Settings'

Then Look For 'DxVersion=auto' then Change It To 'DxVersion=9' Then Save It. And Now you should See The Hack Ingame.

Moving on ...

Okay, I completed the DxVersion=9 change, and I now see the hack in game. I can press F8 and get the menu, and I can change menu options. I also turned off the PB blocker as I was getting the message 'You need to have Punkbuster installed and running in order to join servers with Punkbuster enabled.' Now I start to join games but before I get to the Enter Game screen where I choose what type of soldier I want to be, BF BC2 stops running. I don't get this w/o the hack. Anything I can do to prevent this from happening?

Re: Moving on ...

Quote Originally Posted by ThomT
    Okay, I completed the DxVersion=9 change, and I now see the hack in game. I can press F8 and get the menu, and I can change menu options. I also turned off the PB blocker as I was getting the message 'You need to have Punkbuster installed and running in order to join servers with Punkbuster enabled.' Now I start to join games but before I get to the Enter Game screen where I choose what type of soldier I want to be, BF BC2 stops running. I don't get this w/o the hack. Anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic77940.htm

Have you followed this guide and made sure everything is up to date on your computer such as directx, framework and graphic drivers.

I did this once, but I've done it again just to be sure.

ATI Radeon HD 4890 Drivers updated
    MS .NET Framework 4.0 Installed
    Direct X updated to version 9.29.1962 released June 2010
    Ran the settings editor ...

Same thing, but now I get a nice little message telling me that BF BC2 has stopped working with a Close Program option. The connection process gets as far as 15 seconds into the LOADING screen and then the little spinning circle thingy stops moving and ...

MS Vista 64 bit on an AMD Phenom II X4 965 with 4 Gigs of RAM.

Uninstall .NETFramework 4 completely from your pc and try the hack again.

Go here and download the one for Windows and manually update your PB
    http://evenbalance.com/index.php?page=pbsetup.php and please try again if you still get a disconect

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information