Thread: PS4 Concept!

PS4 Concept!

It has freakin' touch screen glass!! :lol: :lol:

Can't wait if they decide to go through with this!!

Looks like hard fail, xbox 720 ftw

Idk man... loving it so far!! But I agree, the 720 looks like garbage. Like microsoft looked in the garbage and designed the 720 to look like the first thing they say in the trash :roll:

with children and some adults the glass best be bullet proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflection
    Idk man... loving it so far!! But I agree, the 720 looks like garbage. Like microsoft looked in the garbage and designed the 720 to look like the first thing they say in the trash :roll:
    Um he meant he thinks the Xbox720 For The Win [FTW] . Lol.
    I like it i reckon it is really stylish . But i don't like the idea of were the disk laser looks like it is. It is very exposed which means FAIL HARD. You will keep on needing to clean it if you don't keep a disck in there temporarily [Mind my spelling]

Losers

All the PS4 crap and Xbox720 yea non of its real theyre making kinect and the motion controler so kinect is for Xbox and it takes your entire body and whatever you do it makes you charecter do for example to throw a football you would like fake throw a foot ball no controllers but like motion controller is similar to the wii and kindaa sucks which makes since that its for ps3 and all

Re: Losers

Quote Originally Posted by juke1234
    All the PS4 crap and Xbox720 yea non of its real theyre making kinect and the motion controler so kinect is for Xbox and it takes your entire body and whatever you do it makes you charecter do for example to throw a football you would like fake throw a foot ball no controllers but like motion controller is similar to the wii and kindaa sucks which makes since that its for ps3 and all
    Trust me, the kinect is waay worse than the PS Move. First of all, Kinect is very laggy and all the games involve physical activity. When I come home from work i want to relax and play fun games with my motion controller, not come home to a laggy and physically demanding gaming console!

Oh and did i not mention that the ps3 is 3d ready 8)

ANND there are soo many ps3 exclusive games coming out soon like killzone 3 in 3D, uncharted 3, Gran Turismo 5 IN 1080p FORMAT including 1000+ cars and a wide variety of modes such as nascar, formula 1, etc!!!!!

Thread Information