Hybrid View

Guys guys check this out Please

** tell me what you think. Please tell me some more better Website hosting sites i forgot all lol . I even forgot my 2 .com domains so i can't change :/ . But i am planning on getting a new one.

MOD - Edit I understand it is with good faith you have posted this, however we can not allow posting of any outside links that are not specifically dealing with FPS

Livin' Life , feelin free. Thats the way it's supposed to be
    Could use a background, and one of our awesome members here could make you a better logo.

I understand this has been in development, and some of the GFX guys here even helped out on the banners. I also understand that you are hoping members here will join you on the console for the fun.

The problem is this is linking our members to a fee based website were you offer your modded lobbies. I am not sure it would be allowed even if you invited all FPS members to join you for free. We still have to stick with the forum rules. This is specifically covered under the rule below.

2.1 Advertising, posting or private messaging (PM) links to products offered by our competitors or anything non-related to www.fpscheats.com is not allowed. You will be banned for this. This includes promoting other software and other websites.

Again this is for a few based website, it deals in hacks for consoles and it is not related to FPS. I will also have to ask that this not be taken to Pm's to continue your business ventures. We can not provide you with a pre-made member base to offer your goods to.

If you wish to post pictures that have been edited to not reveal the details of the site or its address for critique purposes that is different

<center></center>

Thread Information