Question about using a Windows 7 activator/Windows 7

I am going to upgrade to Windows 7 because I hate vista and I have several questions.
    1. I understand I have to use an activator (I don't plan to pay), do I run the activator after windows 7 is already on my computer? (What im trying to say is, once I download the Windows 7 torrent and install Windows 7, do I have to go and download an activator on my Windows 7 system or do I activate it while still on vista?)
    2. When I upgrade to Windows 7, will I lose all my files? (I kind of want to get rid of them to have a fresh start)
    3. What does Windows 7 come with? Will I have to re-install directx, flash, java, etc.?
    4. Will I have to reinstall my drivers or will they be recognized?

In all honesty I would buy a legit key. With using a crack sooner or later your computer is going to shut down completely and there goes all your files unless you did a back up. At that point you will need a key. MS is issuing patches it seems monthly to combat cracks and after awhile they will make it next to impossible to run a pirated version. $80 for a key isn't bad when you think about the negatives.

Paying 80 $ for it isn't currently an option for me.

Doing the upgrade option all files should be left intact. However win seven does not support outlook express so you will need to delete that and you will be able to use Outlook or live mail with windows 7. You will run the activator after the install however there should be a read me file with it. It the activator you use is patched then you will be out of luck until you can find one that will work. You would have 30 days to find a working crack if that becomes the case. Also you will need to turn updates off as MS is sending patches monthly it seems and if you have updates on it will patch it and the windows will start slowing down till it does not work any more. If your crack gets patched you will need to scramble and find a working one fast.

Thread Information