Is FPSCHEATS staff members hiring?

Hello my name is Danny , I am 20 years old and I would like to work here as a moderator / graphics designer.

I have experience being a moderator / GM in a private servers of Jade Dynasty, Also in developing graphics for Graal Online.

I am on my computer around 8-12 hours / day due to neither work nor school, and not going to have it till next year June. Please feel free to contact godlydanny@hotmail.com If their is spot opening positions I might fit in.

Thank you for reading.
    -GodlyDanny

You can become a (sec) moderator if you are very active in the forum and always be friendly ;D.

GFX-Designer is DevilDog76 i donīt think that you can beat him ;D

Livin' Life , feelin free. Thats the way it's supposed to be
    It takes time, people are hired, but you have to be active and help out.

Great!

Alrite, when can i get started? Are their any information i should know . also can you add me on MSN ?

Well, it's mainly just something you are asked to do. After being here for a period of time and the admins noticing your willingness to aid others and how active you are on the forums, THEN you may be requested to be a mod.

Also a little off subject, I too made graphics for Graal, before I lost my account long ago and when they deleted "Era."

Also a graphics designer I noticed? I kindly invite you to stop over at the graphics forum some time and meet all of the other GFX designers. Also you can compete in weekly contests. It's pretty fun.
    Hope to see you there!

http://www.fpscheats.com/forum137.htm

We don't simply 'hire' mods.

You need to consistently show you're reliable, helpful, polite and loyal. You need to be active on the forums, and overall a great member.

If you're lucky, Hacker98 will PM you asking you to join the elite mod team.

.....There are no "hired" Mods or Sec Mods here at Fpscheats. We are all dedicated volunteers that enjoy what we do here helping out our fellow members when needed...

being a mod isn't granted through trying....it's just something you should do. You should not be obligated to help and such and that's what being a mod is about...sure after you now are, but to get there it's the principle of...you should just HELP for the sake of helping not for a reward like being a mod. That is the reason why you see mods here...they didn't get there by asking, or wanted...they did it because they used to be members like me and others...who just helped out others who needed it...

^____^ But once gotten, it's a great responsibility ahaha XD

Thread Information