Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone want to help create a clan

Guys,

Im really interested in making a clan and renting a 16 player ranked server! Anyone keen on helping?

Sign me up.

Sign me up as well

[FTW] has been around for 4 years now, website, forum, arcade, BF BC2 32 slot server, Teamspeak 3 & Vent. All you have to do is meet the minimum requirements for the clan, and you are in. Even if you don't, you are still welcome to come play on our server and use our voice communications.

If you want help setting up your clan from an experienced clan leader, hit me up. I'm happy to be of assistance.

Hold on a sec, you say they have been around for 4 years, well surely the BF community most know by now that the clan is not legit?

That's up for speculation. Haven't always been that active in BF2. We have had ranked servers in BF2 in the past, but we are more notorious in other games. AVA, Combat Arms, and others know us well. This clan isn't for *******, and little kids. It's for men with balls of steel. Is it too much to ask for to be infamous or feared? I say, why can't we be both.

Ah well that makes more sense that your active in multiple games. Thing is when you have a clan composed of "enhancements" only so long before the jig is up. This of course all depends on weather your for Rage(balls out no compromised Aimbot) or Stealth(savoy). Rage users are exposed quick, Stealth are the ones that last in the community.

I only mentioned this cause I have many years experience playing in hardcore clans and I find it best to be smart with the Hacks rather than sloppy. I have lasted 6 years amongst some of the most discerning players without anyone knowing I use, they all think I am the Dogs Bollocks. I have had admins and multiple people spectate me more times than I can count and they have never been able prove I use.(I used RADAR, not aimbot)

I have no idea what your clans objective is, weather you care if your caught and exposed etc... So that is why I am asking. Trying to ascertain what type of clan your looking to run in the BBC2.

Cruising, on the dark side of the moon kicking out a mellow bass line
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye
    That's up for speculation. Haven't always been that active in BF2. We have had ranked servers in BF2 in the past, but we are more notorious in other games. AVA, Combat Arms, and others know us well. This clan isn't for *******, and little kids. It's for men with balls of steel. Is it too much to ask for to be infamous or feared? I say, why can't we be both.
    where is FTW based hawkeye ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ha|9000
    Ah well that makes more sense that your active in multiple games. Thing is when you have a clan composed of "enhancements" only so long before the jig is up. This of course all depends on weather your for Rage(balls out no compromised Aimbot) or Stealth(savoy). Rage users are exposed quick, Stealth are the ones that last in the community.

I only mentioned this cause I have many years experience playing in hardcore clans and I find it best to be smart with the Hacks rather than sloppy. I have lasted 6 years amongst some of the most discerning players without anyone knowing I use, they all think I am the Dogs Bollocks. I have had admins and multiple people spectate me more times than I can count and they have never been able prove I use.(I used RADAR, not aimbot)

I have no idea what your clans objective is, weather you care if your caught and exposed etc... So that is why I am asking. Trying to ascertain what type of clan your looking to run in the BBC2.
    We have a mix of hackers and legit players. We don't tell people how to play their games, that's for the individual to decide. I have been a long standing member of AON, Airdale Ops Network, yet I hack in other games they don't cover. The clan objective is, has, and always will be about friends first. Games second. People that come and join us either fit in, or they get lost in the shuffle.

As for the Aussie's question, we are an American clan. We do have members around the world however, still playing other games. Zerrgie and his brother live in England. Fradia from Brazil. ZmajCro from Croatia. You get the drift.

Cruising, on the dark side of the moon kicking out a mellow bass line
    Just joined forum

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information