Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ...if I might add something to this post might I suggest that you members that are going to be "modding" anything or doing any work on your PC take the time to hit up your local..or for that matter mail order computer supply store and invest in a static discharge wrist band. The ones I use via work have a metal impregnated elastic wrist band with a small cord that you hook to ground...thus ensuring that you don't fry your components with the static electricity that you can pick up via the carpet or other means!

...Ever seen the sparks fly from your hand to your door handle on your car on a very dry winter night? If you have you will understand where this is coming from!

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ...if I might add something to this post might I suggest that you members that are going to be "modding" anything or doing any work on your PC take the time to hit up your local..or for that matter mail order computer supply store and invest in a static discharge wrist band. The ones I use via work have a metal impregnated elastic wrist band with a small cord that you hook to ground...thus ensuring that you don't fry your components with the static electricity that you can pick up via the carpet or other means!

...Ever seen the sparks fly from your hand to your door handle on your car on a very dry winter night? If you have you will understand where this is coming from!

ahaha totally confused...are you refering to the possibility of discharging electricity during this?...if so...i should put a warning...but i thought i did...but no matter...sparks flew on mine ;D been working for 2+ good years XD

Quote Originally Posted by JC_Denton
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked96ta
    Hey JC both of my batteries have 1200 stamped on them. Will I need to get new ones to make it a Pandora battery?
    There we go wicked XD it has been posted...the tutorial if you have a slim XD Good Luck..and remember...patience is a virtue ;D
    Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate all the work you're putting in for me, I really do. Sorry I didn't reply back sooner but my cousin who is also in the Army came from out of town to visit and I'm trying to spend time with him right now because it's almost for us to ever meet up. But I definitely will let you know how it's goes with the battery if I screw it up or succeed. LOL. Thanks once again.

Quote Originally Posted by JC_Denton
    Hey JC both of my batteries have 1200 stamped on them. Will I need to get new ones to make it a Pandora battery?
    There we go wicked XD it has been posted...the tutorial if you have a slim XD Good Luck..and remember...patience is a virtue ;D
    Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate all the work you're putting in for me, I really do. Sorry I didn't reply back sooner but my cousin who is also in the Army came from out of town to visit and I'm trying to spend time with him right now because it's almost for us to ever meet up. But I definitely will let you know how it's goes with the battery if I screw it up or succeed. LOL. Thanks once again.
    No problem man i'm glad to help XD...take your time...i'm having some issues myself....(trying to...comfort my GF...she breaking down over collage and her portfolio and sketchbook)....so it's no worries ;D just tell me if you succeed or fail XD

what does it do with pandora battery?

how does it help me mod PSP in what specific way...

i dont even use my PSP, but if this does nothing than what it does right now it would be pretty useless...

so i am just asking after I do all this what can i use it for?

Quote Originally Posted by prats07

i dont even use my PSP, but if this does nothing than what it does right now it would be pretty useless...

ahhh yes i should add THAT little timbit of information

well my friend...a Modded PSP is the HOLY GRAIL of PORTABLE GAMING SYSTEMS

i'm talking about PSP Games on the fly without need to change disks...PS ONE games on the fly...nintendo emulators super nintendo emulators, MSX emulators, Atari Emulators, Gameboy + Advanced emulators, with the ability to play ANY GAMES of these plus many other custom games that you can find (aka Homebrew)

and applications...you can enable it so you can use CHEATS FOR PSP Games...or PS ONE Games...or any of the above...also you can get plugins....plugins for Music...to allow you to play YOUR MUSIC while playing ANY GAME....there are apps out there that would blow your mind

heck i even have THE BIBLE on my PSP (excuse to use it in Religion) and a writing/typing program...not very...good..nice to keep notes...(great excuse to use in english)...

man there are so many things that could be done with a modded PSP it's unbelievable...the regular PSP...is...ehh...once modded....i can play the classics...on the fly....i can play freaken FROGGER...in class randomly....i have over 100 gameboy games...that are under...possibly 100-200mb or space on my PSP Memory stick....

the list goes on with the different applications...and just a bit of some addons...pluggins...you can get plugins that will lock your PSP...making, once you put it in sleep mod...than turn it on again, lock down...and you MUST input a password...it doesn't tell you how many there are....and it can be any of the buttons on the PSP....and if you forget? easy...just disable the plugin by going into recovery mode...theres also plugins for screensaver...and a custom THEME plugin...you can make custom intros for your PSP...and to boot the game up...

ohhhh how many things there are XD and this pandora battery...let's you start it all off XD

ok so i will try to MOD my PSP since i don't use it anymore, i will TRY the chances what i gotta lose,

i will start with the BATTERY. xD

ok so i will try to MOD my PSP since i don't use it anymore, i will TRY the chances what i gotta lose,

i will start with the BATTERY. xD
    if you have any questions about it ;D feel free to ask me at any time...and hesitation, double checking is the safe way ;D

i forgot if i put this....or if it's in the video...but if you put the battery in...and a green light pops on...your good to go ;D

alrightyy thanks man good looking out....

Oh man if you google modded PSP's you will see why it's so worth it. The main thing I'm trying to do is play ISO's because I roll out to the field so much. But as I read more about modded PSP's I got more interested in them and saw how they are an awesome gaming system/personal device. Well worth the money in my opinion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information