Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

.....:::::Deutsches Forum:::::......

Hallo, ich hab hier einfach mal ein deutsches Forum eingerichtet hier könnt ihr ja mal diskutieren!

NO Google-Translations

Moin,

nur über was? mach nen Anfang

lol, der Thread is über n jahr alt und jetzt kommt endlich jemand ;D.

("Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 am")

Was zockst du für Spiele?

Och menno! Wo is unser alter tausende Seiten umfassender deutsch Thread denn hin? Frechheit sowas!

Naja, auf ein Neues... Wolln wir mal dafür sorgen, dass es nicht wieder ein Jahr bis zum nächsten Post dauert, was?

Momentan zock ich BC2, und ihr so?

Gruß, Morgoy

Rege Beteiligung wie ich sehe...

Naja, wollt mal fragen, ob Bedarf an deutschen Warez (Filme etc. auf deutsch) besteht.
    Falls ja, würde ich die hier regelmässig ins Sharez Forum stellen. Ansonsten würde ich das Forum ja nur mit Zeug vollmüllen das keiner braucht... :wink:

As a help for MODS and others when a post is responded to please translate it to English as well. This way we can verify help is given if needed. We can also check to see if extra help is needed, it also helps others when a fix is found that may help them if they are having the same issue. OSH since you have started this topic I would request that you please post back a response in English that shows their question and your response. It is the easiest for you to do this since you wont have to use the translator to do it. The members asking for help can still post without using a translator.

Quote Originally Posted by Kag3d
    As a help for MODS and others when a post is responded to please translate it to English as well. This way we can verify help is given if needed. We can also check to see if extra help is needed, it also helps others when a fix is found that may help them if they are having the same issue. OSH since you have started this topic I would request that you please post back a response in English that shows their question and your response. It is the easiest for you to do this since you wont have to use the translator to do it. The members asking for help can still post without using a translator.
    Maybe I'm wrong but since we're in the "Foreign Language Section - Different Languages" and this topic is called "German Forum" I thought it is allowed to post in another language without translation... :wink:

Anyways, no hack related problems have been discussed here. But if someone asks for help I will let the modteam know.

It is exactly what it is meant for. The only part I requested to be translated was support issues. It is the only way we have to verify that support is given and given accurately

Sure m8, I completely understand this!

At Home on my Computer... hacking all the time... smoking, eating and sleeping
    Hui mal ein deutsches Forum

OSH hab da ma ne Frage, was für Programme nutzte für deine Grafiken?
    PS CS5 oder?
    Gibts noch andere richtig gute.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information