Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Admin Babe GirlGamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    21,850
    Rep Power
    10

    Want to chat about games not listed on FPSCHEATS?

    If you want to talk about any game related issues with games not listed on our site then do it here.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    0
    ?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Places
    Posts
    2,064
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstryder
    ?
    why are u confuzzled?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    365
    Rep Power
    0

    Ravenshield??

    I have played this for 3 years and never hacked until COD4. I would like to try it on Ravenshield if any are available. Let me know.

    email: joewalker4@msn.com

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Galveston, TEXAS
    Posts
    15,557
    Rep Power
    0
    Anyone here ever played IL2 Sturmovic......the flight sim?

    I used to fly it as well as it's later add-ons and use to make maps for some of the servers that are still up and running. Historia,TX-Squadron,etc....as well as the "Friday Night Races" servers where we would fly a race map every Friday night.

    Used to love my FW-190!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    761
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston340
    Anyone here ever played IL2 Sturmovic......the flight sim?

    I used to fly it as well as it's later add-ons and use to make maps for some of the servers that are still up and running. Historia,TX-Squadron,etc....as well as the "Friday Night Races" servers where we would fly a race map every Friday night.

    Used to love my FW-190!!
    I was hearing from a friend of mine that that is a REALLY great WWII flight sim. (also, a new topic would be appropriate for this, instead of in Leet's topic.)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Far Away. Status: leet's peon
    Posts
    1,757
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaden
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston340
    Anyone here ever played IL2 Sturmovic......the flight sim?

    I used to fly it as well as it's later add-ons and use to make maps for some of the servers that are still up and running. Historia,TX-Squadron,etc....as well as the "Friday Night Races" servers where we would fly a race map every Friday night.

    Used to love my FW-190!!
    I was hearing from a friend of mine that that is a REALLY great WWII flight sim. (also, a new topic would be appropriate for this, instead of in Leet's topic.)
    Jaden makes a fair point

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    0
    holy poop im soooooooo excited for modern warfare, it is going to be soooo much better than that world at war Treyarch garbage.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Totally Epic ^_^
    Posts
    169
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorsScrotum
    holy poop im soooooooo excited for modern warfare, it is going to be soooo much better than that world at war Treyarch garbage.
    ][_,({})][_,
    __________________________________________________
    ~yrs~


  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Holland Landing, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,774
    Rep Power
    0
    ^^^^^^^

    anyone else think spam <.< >.>?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Do you make hacks for other games then listed here?
    By deve in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •