Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: DO NOT BUY LIST

Guys, this topic is not here so you can SPAM, or flame.

You don't need things like "Wayne = FAIL", Etc etc.. Please don't do it. It's simply here to list why it didn't work, and what went wrong, and to help other people avoid falling into the same situation.
    _________
    Regards, Recon92

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jumper,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Little Kid when will you learn that selling hjacked accounts here is not allowed i can't see why you aren't on do not buy list

In the first link you will see he steals accounts and i have said this before no one has more than 2 accounts at most

I believe he should be on the do not buy list!!!

http://www.fpscheats.com/viewtopic.php?p=100977
    http://www.fpscheats.com/viewtopic.php?p=110748

Jumper : As I said in my OP it's a hijacked steam account but have to wories, like I said in the OP I know what im doing.

So anyway anybody intereted in buying? Please save this thread only if you wana buy!
    Swamprat : Sorry we do not allow hijacked steam accounts to be sold on this forum, this is due to problems that could occur further down the line. Sorry for deleting this post but it had to be done.
    Obviously Steals And Sells Stolen Steam Accounts!

How would you know if I had only 2 accounts, I more than just hijacked accounts I have many accounts that I bought myself, please dont start crap about me like this.

How would you know the one im selling right now is a hijacked steam account?

There is proof in that topic you steal accounts!
    How can ANYONE trust someone that HAS TRIED to SELL STOLEN STEAM ACCOUNTS ON THIS FORUM!

First off im not selling a stolen account, now lets just say for a second that I was...

First off, why would you care? Because if I know what im doing and the accounts have been clean for 5 months after being stolen whats the chance of theme being taken back? Their bare to none.

Second, if I stole thease accounts in trying to sell you know that theirs honor among people who steal and their are types of people who they would not double cross and those are the kind of people here. A community of people that I would not jip.

Third, theirs a sort of behind the scenes warenty that I offer but I dont post it out for the public to see because then I would be getting scamed.

Thats what I would do if I was selling a stolen account but im not...

well seem to know how to sell stolen accounts whats to say you dont? 3 more good reasons of why you dont?

-Removed-

Was ludeluver serious there? I mean I know he tests his keys before he sells them but will he REALLY scam you???

Quote Originally Posted by cheatsnatcher
    Was ludeluver serious there? I mean I know he tests his keys before he sells them but will he REALLY scam you???
    No I got mine a while back and its still working I dunno whats going on with the mods him and members but I have talked to him and he does not seem like the one to scam anyone

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information