Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: DO NOT BUY LIST

dragonton666
    i was trading my runescape account with hime for 25$ nexon game card and he scammed me i gave him infor and then he never gave me the codes.. so do not buy or trade from this guy..but luckely i got my account back.

hmmm so many dam scammers these days

This section is TOO FUNNY.. We are ALL cheaters here. We ALL pay money to cheat on a free game called Combat Arms. NO matter what WE all say, we ALL are cheaters, hence LIARS. Do you really expect to find someone HONEST in here....REALLY? Get real.

Unless FPScheats wants to make some money on micro-transactions (acting as the 3rd party to moderate the sell/buy transactions), NO ONE should be trusted. Use some common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by sacotrg42
    This section is TOO FUNNY.. We are ALL cheaters here. We ALL pay money to cheat on a free game called Combat Arms. NO matter what WE all say, we ALL are cheaters, hence LIARS. Do you really expect to find someone HONEST in here....REALLY? Get real.

Unless FPScheats wants to make some money on micro-transactions (acting as the 3rd party to moderate the sell/buy transactions), NO ONE should be trusted. Use some common sense.
    Just because this is a hacking site does not mean people should steal from each other. We are cheaters, not thiefs.

Well put, wicked96ta.

Quote Originally Posted by Reatki
    Well put, wicked96ta.
    Thanks man. It just kills me that a few bad apples can screw up a good community. Just because we cheat in a game doesn't mean we are all liars and dirtbags. Also I don't play CA even if it is a free game. Doesn't grab my attention, the games I do play I paid for but I seriously don't have the time to put in countless hours playing it to get good at it. That is why I came here to help me out and that's when I found out how cool the people are on here. So for that guy to make it seem like we are liars was uncalled for.

Quote Originally Posted by wicked96ta
    Quote Originally Posted by sacotrg42

Just because this is a hacking site does not mean people should steal from each other. We are cheaters, not thiefs.
    You just PWNED him big time

I trust people in here

Hello, I search Combat arms account CSM5 or more...

Quote Originally Posted by zorachimaru
    Hello, I search Combat arms account CSM5 or more...
    Combat Arms sales are banned, so you wont find anything here.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information