Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23
    London England
    I know its not really an FPS as such but there is quite a bit of room for python injection on EVE online - there isnt much that is left client side but the client itself is what prevents things like overloading modules, reading player locations - if you could get a cham system or enhanced indication of modules / ship types from what loads on the HUD then that would sell ridiculously fast. In terms of getting working chams you would have to work out how the granny 3 engine renders ship information locally. its definitely local data because if you bunk your connect speed you can be attached by an unloaded ship which progressively loads - block data packets and u have different bits not loading right.

Im not experienced enough to do any of it myself but it is definitely possible - just need somone to go out and do it

as a side, anyone have any idea if there is anything one can do if they rent their own BF4 server in view of boosting or mods etc for extra rewards/battlepacks or reporting large point values back. for instance If I can change a battle report to appear like I have achieved more then I have by sending different data from my server. Is there something I can install that would allow me to for instance multiply the kills of a player - or play against ghost players that arent really there but collect kills from their "npc" place holders?

what about how to get free AP in soldierfront?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread Information