Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Planetside 2 will be a big game to hack. Not to mention it being free to play which would give users something to go to when their favorite hacks are down.

The thing is, it'll most likely be very very demanding on CPU's to draw the ESP around up to 250+ players in a given area, and aimbot features will be even more demanding -- not to mention the cluster **** of ESP in corridor / tower / base encounters.

Vehicle combat is also very very big in this game to a point of 25:1 versus Battlefield 3 (I remember doing a 75 man Reaver raid in Planetside 1, where Reaver's are the games single manned Helicopter).

Planetside 2 will also be contracted to multiple anti-cheat programs (Punkbuster confirmed -- two others unconfirmed) which may make things a bit more difficult to get through. I think De.bug is always up for challenges though.

ARMA 2: DAYZ MOD everyone and there mother is looking for a esp or aimbot hack for this game make this and you are sure to get a buttload of new Vip subscribers

I'd suggest Bullet Run, it was released today on Steam

Havn't played it yet, but it's a F2P FPS so a perfect candidate for hacking

Banned Banned User

what about this one

i play wolfteam alot it a popular game lokie combat arms. http://www.aeriagames.com/playnow/wo...s&utm_medium=2

Quote Originally Posted by macasdude
    ARMA 2: DAYZ MOD everyone and there mother is looking for a esp or aimbot hack for this game make this and you are sure to get a buttload of new Vip subscribers
    Yess, YEEESSSS!!! We want ARMA 2 hacks!!! All I really want is an ESP hack but more would not be frowned on! :twisted:

Great!!

de.bug we are counting on you!!! Lets release MoH:Warfighter

Any chance of an Arctic Combat hack?

I asked this in another thread and was told to ask in this one if there is any possibility of an "Arctic Combat" (a free to play FPS) hack being added to the list available to those of us with "High-Roller" status...?
    I found hacks available on several other sites for the game but would prefer to stick with the people I know and trust (hey a little brown-nosing never hurt anyone... :mrgreen: )

War Thunder
    www.warthunder.com

Quote Originally Posted by sansoo criss
    War Thunder
    www.warthunder.com
    Ditto Warthunder. Although it is probably all server side but maybe worth a look.

Its not really an fps game so i guess you can class this as unrelated but i would like to request a hack for a game called warframe, apparently its an mmo and people reckon it cant be hacked because the client side files are encrypted but if you make a hack for it you've got a customer and also nether hacks would be nice.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread Information