Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: dirty bomb

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    dirty bomb

    requesting lost time ,,, when i bought dirty bomb hacks the hack was down for exactly one week, im use the hack exactly one week after I'm purchase the hacks because it was down ,, can u guys give me one more week?
    ,, i dont put to much complain when the hack was down

    thx

  2. #2
    Super Moderator HeadZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,412
    Rep Power
    268
    All downtime was added buddy. Did you not log in?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    i have not access to dirty bomb forum and i dont have the fpscheats program on my computer because windows defender delete it,, so i need to download it again but i need the link

  4. #4
    Admin leon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    FPSC HQ
    Posts
    18,576
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus911 View Post
    i have not access to dirty bomb forum and i dont have the fpscheats program on my computer because windows defender delete it,, so i need to download it again but i need the link
    It was added when cheat came back online but I see that the added downtime is expired accordingly.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    i check my paypal transactions,, im purcharse the hacks 5/28/2016, and u guys have the hack as online and undetected on this link http://forum.fpscheats.com/threads/8...Cheats-Offered but it was not working ,, so im use the hack on june 4 one week after im purcharse the hacks,,, is not way u guys add me downtime to my sub,,,
    Last edited by Jesus911; 06-29-2016 at 04:04 PM.

  6. #6
    Super Moderator HeadZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,412
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus911 View Post
    i check my paypal transactions,, im purcharse the hacks 5/28/2016, and u guys have the hack as online and undetected on this link http://forum.fpscheats.com/threads/8...Cheats-Offered but it was not working ,, so im use the hack on june 4 one week after im purcharse the hacks,,, is not way u guys add me downtime to my sub,,,
    2 weeks were added to you subscrition once it expired. Is it the loader that you are having issues with?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0
    wow thx very much ,, no i never have problems whit the loader ,, just my av delete it yesterday

  8. #8
    Admin leon101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    FPSC HQ
    Posts
    18,576
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus911 View Post
    wow thx very much ,, no i never have problems whit the loader ,, just my av delete it yesterday
    Add loaderfolder to exceptionslist please.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    someone can answer me if the hack is 100 % undetectable and functional ?

  10. #10
    Super Moderator HeadZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,412
    Rep Power
    268
    Quote Originally Posted by tomate00 View Post
    someone can answer me if the hack is 100 % undetectable and functional ?
    Hello, the cheat is indeed online and undetected

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •