Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Can you make hack for Project Blackout if it's possible..
    http://pb.gamerage.com/

Garena Blackshot (Requested Multiple Times)
    http://blackshot.garena.com/

Jope you can code the hack for this game de.bug

Arctic Combat
    http://ac.webzen.com/

It is going to be released to closed beta very soon, and fully released hopefully by August.

hello ,

ill have a strange request and its haloCE well its just custom edition of Halo 1 or called halo pc , theres aimbots , but its very obvious ones , theres sumthin called sight jacker like spectator mode but u can see the players direct gameplay , and anyone can catch u aimbotting cuz of the fast switching targets and etc...

so my request is is it possible that you guys can make a wallhack + smooth aimbot for this game? i know its old game but it still like a legend ...

and thx

AVA HK/Taiwan Server

http://www.avaonline.com.hk

Hi. I am a new VIP member to this site and thanks for all the good works. I know this has been discussed long ago about coding other countries AVA clients. I read your post back in 2009 saying you couldnt even read the site and download the client. I play in both US server and HK/Taiwan server. HK/Taiwan server started to run about one year ago and if you notice…there are more players on the server as it is newer comparing to US server. I am offering help in downloading the programs you need or translating them into english. I believe it wouldnt be too hard for you to code the hack since you already have one for US server. I know I am not the only one requesting that, plus there are more people playing over there which gives potential in profit for the site. Please let me know if you would consider my suggestion and I am ready to help anytime. Thank you.

Hack this and you get more credit

This game is my favorite arcade FPS

I do visit this thread even though I don't post much in it.

Just to cover a few posts:

Project Blackout is a possibility on the table

AVA outside the US won't happen for a number of reasons.

Artic Combat, not too sure about that one

Halo is a bit too old for me to invest time in.

@Emerald, I can hack any game if I put my mind to it I may look into Repulse, comes down to how much MMO it is and how many google for it etc. Problem is if I don't enjoy playing a game then it won't keep my interest long enough to make a cheat for it no matter how many ask. I was not a fan of APB and swore I'd never do another MMOFPS but we'll see.

Edit: Repulse uses GameGuard and I've had my PC screwed up by them one too many times. They install a kernel rootkit so don't hold your breath on that one, I've had to reinstall windows one too many times because of them.

Current cheats on my to do list:
    Blacklight Retribution, already have one started.
    Tribes Ascend: Have an ESP hack for it just have not added menu etc.
    Monday Night Combat
    Section 8
    Ghost Recon
    WAR Inc.

A number of those are UE3 based games which don't take a ton of work to make cheats for and are pretty easy to maintain.

Most will start life as ESP only, if enough users for a cheat sign on it will then be considered for a full aimbot. This is just to help manage my time to where it does the most good.

GirlGamer and I have discussed new game to make cheats for, as I said it comes down to popularity, region and it they peak my interests.

Regardless you will probably see 5 more over the summer, planning on getting to 20+ cheats in my package alone by years end.

well atleast black light retribution and tribes ascend will satisfy many members , and really nice work , and good luck

Sniper Elite 2

sry double post

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information