Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PS3 for free?

i have had a ps3 for probably about a year and a half now and i have had no problems

360 pwns playstation anyday.

Playstation FAILS at everything. like mentioned above the ps3 is only a expensive blu ray player. The 360 is 100x better. They do get RRoD but they put a extra year warrenty to cover it. Don't use it as an excuse. the graphics can't touch the 360..I've broke 6 xboxs since the original and i would rather have the controller from one than a ps3. Call me a hater, but i'm tired of people stickin with ps3 cause it's all they got. Has anyone noticed that the only thing people have to say about 360s is the RRoD? Just because it gets it don't mean ur out of money.

Re: 360 pwns playstation anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by hiredkill
    Playstation FAILS at everything. like mentioned above the ps3 is only a expensive blu ray player. The 360 is 100x better. They do get RRoD but they put a extra year warrenty to cover it. Don't use it as an excuse. the graphics can't touch the 360..I've broke 6 xboxs since the original and i would rather have the controller from one than a ps3. Call me a hater, but i'm tired of people stickin with ps3 cause it's all they got. Has anyone noticed that the only thing people have to say about 360s is the RRoD? Just because it gets it don't mean ur out of money.
    sorry, but I found a fail problem right there, and blu ray players are usually more than 300$, I know I paid 500$ for mine, I don't have a ps3, or 360, but I think that paying 200$ and then another 100 every year, and having a console that can't play me HD 1080p movies for 300 and still get free online, oh and it comes with a HDD when the 360 doesn't, so I have to go out and buy that ontop of it all, jeeze, it's gonna cost me around 900$ just to buy a blu ray, online, the 360, and a HDD. gotta love microsoft nickle and diming us to death, there is a PC persons perspective on this all.

Lol this is FUNNY !. Okay PS3 sucks it has the shittest graphics i find compared to the 360 which has top of the line HD graphics. Xbox 360's support is BRILIANT. The RRoD ive had myself isn't a hastle compared to the PS3's Yellow light. Overall the ps3 sucks shit . Its not even a gaming console tbh more of a kiddish home entertainment system.

Every playstation i have had has broken, one way or another. It either gets technical problems or I smash it with a sledge!

Exactly . Lol with a sledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information