Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0

    What are the post ranks ?

    Hey . You know like Spec-ialist and like 1st LT etc what are the post levels required. Im quite confused on when i next level up my aim is to get 1st prestige. I know very hard

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Big Brother House.
    Posts
    40,588
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: What are the post ranks ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch kid
    Hey . You know like Spec-ialist and like 1st LT etc what are the post levels required. Im quite confused on when i next level up my aim is to get 1st prestige. I know very hard
    Seek and thou shalt find (ie; the site 'search' facility): http://www.fpscheats.com/viewtopic.p...highlight=rank

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0
    I did but thanks anyways. When i search it's like 1667 Possible things im like ah F.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,553
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Glitch kid
    I did but thanks anyways. When i search it's like 1667 Possible things im like ah F.
    It all depends on what you put in as your search parameters. If you put in forum ranks than searched in off topic forum (since it is an off topic subject) and choose for category non vip members it would have been near the top on the search results.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Big Brother House.
    Posts
    40,588
    Rep Power
    0
    If you were to type in just 'ranks' in the search bar it would return 'Forum Ranks' at no. 10 in the search result list.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0
    But remember off topic posts dont count towards your post count

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Livin' Life , feelin free. Thats the way it's supposed to be
    Posts
    3,698
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavior
    But remember off topic posts dont count towards your post count
    Not even I knew that :lol:

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    310
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhomiz
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavior
    But remember off topic posts dont count towards your post count
    Not even I knew that :lol:
    LOL

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhomiz
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSavior
    But remember off topic posts dont count towards your post count
    Not even I knew that :lol:
    LOL ! are you serious haha. Lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •