Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Game Sphere

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wonderland
    Posts
    16,661
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    I told everyone from day one XBOX would rule the pack and i was right :P
    PS3 lovers always say i am dumb when i say Xbox rules lol..

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    I told everyone from day one XBOX would rule the pack and i was right :P
    PS3 lovers always say i am dumb when i say Xbox rules lol..
    your dumb..




    JK :lol:

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,286
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    I told everyone from day one XBOX would rule the pack and i was right :P
    PS3 lovers always say i am dumb when i say Xbox rules lol..
    +1 I get that all the time.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Watching the cricket.
    Posts
    6,750
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 021llf4
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    I told everyone from day one XBOX would rule the pack and i was right :P
    PS3 lovers always say i am dumb when i say Xbox rules lol..
    Ive always had a playstation, i had an original xbox, i liked it.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,663
    Rep Power
    0
    Don't get me wrong I like the PS3 but when I have an XBOX 360 I don't need one.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Watching the cricket.
    Posts
    6,750
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRunner
    Don't get me wrong I like the PS3 but when I have an XBOX 360 I don't need one.
    Im thinking about getting 1, i dont play any wii and hardly play any ps3, so a 360 sounds good.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Fuck you, suck my nuts.
    Posts
    534
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lolololyoda
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFlya
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozan
    They said the world will end 2012...
    HAHAHAHAHA
    then we still got 3 years left to hack till our hearts content on CA >=]
    lol ok ill get some proof

    EDIT:

    http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:SWhIKFfbJutxcM:http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_1_10_2007_14_25_54/Gamesphere.jpg5e55680e-ba32-4fae-ac15-ce2df94c3a9fLarge.jpg[/img]
    What the hell that looks like the Okama Game Sphere from that South Park episode.

  8. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    yeah and that dosent even look like something nintendo would even make, i mean what happen to motion sensors lol

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sleeping on your front lawn.
    Posts
    2,188
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lolololyoda
    Quote Originally Posted by AznFlya
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozan
    They said the world will end 2012...
    HAHAHAHAHA
    then we still got 3 years left to hack till our hearts content on CA >=]
    lol ok ill get some proof

    EDIT:

    http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:SWhIKFfbJutxcM:http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_1_10_2007_14_25_54/Gamesphere.jpg5e55680e-ba32-4fae-ac15-ce2df94c3a9fLarge.jpg[/img]
    Looks like a snow glode lmao. But cool. I wonder what the PS3 and Xbox will look like :wink:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •