Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    stuck in an interwebtube
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    0

    HTC Nexus One came out today

    the nexus one came out today and i have to say it is an amazing phone... i will be putting my iphone 3g on the shelf in about a week when i get the money to order one...
    http://www.google.com/googlephone/to...s-bk-nexus-txt
    to learn more about it

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: HTC Nexus One came out today

    Quote Originally Posted by **SLATER**
    the nexus one came out today and i have to say it is an amazing phone... i will be putting my iphone 3g on the shelf in about a week when i get the money to order one...
    http://www.google.com/googlephone/to...s-bk-nexus-txt
    to learn more about it
    Nice phone, but just like with the 3g, they force you to buy service from a specific provider. In this case T-Mobile, whose service sucks around here.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    stuck in an interwebtube
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    0
    ahhh my friend but if you look further into it... you can buy it for verizon in spring of 2010

    and t-mo isnt offering it in stores, only available through google doesnt matter which provider you want.
    and they plan on offering more android devices through the google phone market

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by **SLATER**
    ahhh my friend but if you look further into it... you can buy it for verizon in spring of 2010

    and t-mo isnt offering it in stores, only available through google doesnt matter which provider you want.
    and they plan on offering more android devices through the google phone market
    If Verizon offers it, I would get it, as Verizon has the best service. My AT&T service for my 3G sucks ass. My Verizon phone works so much better. It always has a much stronger signal.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,230
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm gonna have to upgrade from my current phone (MyTouch) .. Android ftw

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    stuck in an interwebtube
    Posts
    1,508
    Rep Power
    0
    what does ftw stand for? me and my friends used to joke around sayin that as the opposite of wtf... so every time i see ftw i think f** the what

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,230
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by **SLATER**
    what does ftw stand for? me and my friends used to joke around sayin that as the opposite of wtf... so every time i see ftw i think f** the what
    Quote Originally Posted by urbandictionary
    "For The Win."

    An enthusiastic emphasis to the end of a comment, message, or post. Sometimes genuine, but often sarcastic.

    Originated from the game show Hollywood Squares where the result of the player's response is expected to win the game.
    Bob: Your 1up t-shirt rocks
    Sally: 1up t-shirts ftw.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    El Paso
    Posts
    798
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by **SLATER**
    what does ftw stand for? me and my friends used to joke around sayin that as the opposite of wtf... so every time i see ftw i think f** the what
    F**k The World

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,230
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wicked96ta
    F**k The World
    That's only when we're out thugging lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    7,016
    Rep Power
    0
    And all along I thought that it meant Find The Winkie! :lol:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. anyone got a nexus s yet?
    By zps123456 in forum [PUBLIC SECTION] Pre Sale - Hack Related Questions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:32 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •