Prizerebel is #1

Sign up and get points by getting referrals or doing offers. Very easy and quick to earn them. I hope to find some hacks for this site. 8) http://bit.ly/4ZfxjP

P.S. : I got my new headphones and x-box live cards here

Sorry, not me. They want personal information in return for whatever it is they are offering for "so called free". Nothing is free, you always have to pay one way or another.

In today's world, personal information is worth a lot more than you realize. They sell your personal information, that is how they make money.

y someone would waste time on prizerebel, when u can go work in mcdonald or some fast food chain, and make 50$ easily in a day, and also lose some weight :lol: not sitting at home lazy doing surveys :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by prats07
    y someone would waste time on prizerebel, when u can go work in mcdonald or some fast food chain, and make 50$ easily in a day, and also lose some weight :lol: not sitting at home lazy doing surveys :wink:
    And while you're working at McDonalds or where ever, you are going to college and getting a good education so that you can get a real job when you graduate and earn $500+ a day. Then you can buy what you want instead of giving away your privacy, which you will find in later life is very important to you. :lol:

yes one day hope to be making 500$ a day or more :lol:, then my privacy will be so important hopefully i dont go on the tiger woods track but maybe its not a bad idea :wink: :lol:

yes one day hope to be making 500$ a day or more :lol:, then my privacy will be so important hopefully i dont go on the tiger woods track but maybe its not a bad idea :wink: :lol:

Tiger Woods probably made $500,000 a day, well at least he did until he royally screwed up. His antics earned him a divorce, (BTW, she'll get about 50% or whatever he had) and the loss of many endorsements which translate into the loss of a lot of money.

The bottom line is that he is a great golfer, but a very stupid man.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke

Tiger Woods probably made $500,000 a day, well at least he did until he royally screwed up. His antics earned him a divorce, (BTW, she'll get about 50% or whatever he had) and the loss of many endorsements which translate into the loss of a lot of money.

The bottom line is that he is a great golfer, but a very stupid man.
    not really stupid come on now, if you had 4 hot girls come to you and want to give you, could you say no he was just trapped, and yea his wife got most of the good stuff and now she can enjoy it and media wont care even cuz she wasnt the famous one. yea he is great golfer no doubt about it, but once you get in the hall of shame its really hard to get out of it

He will still have a lot of money. I bet you he will not marry anymore, so that way he doesn't have to lose another half.

Thread Information