Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: ** GRAPHIC FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS - READ HERE FIRS

Quote Originally Posted by What The Hack?!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlGamer
    This is the brand new OFFICIAL GRAPHIC SECTION for FPSCHEATS. I only have a few rules EVERYONE needs to follow.

- ALL SIGNATURES MUST NOW BE 1MB OR LESS IN SIZE AND NO LARGER THAN 430px 180px!

- Any SHOP that has 100+ REPLIES will be looked over by staff and receive a STICKY to their shop if we see fit. Sticky shops can be removed if your shop closes or is down.

- ANY PAID MEMBER is allowed to offer any type of graphics for FREE or SALE. It's up to you what you charge or give away. Your skill level will result in lots of orders or no orders. 8)

- Admins will make ANNOUNCEMENT topics at times and POPUP advertisements for certain shops. These can be removed or replaced at the sole discretion of the admin.

- DO NOT insult anyone in this forum for ANY reason (it will NOT be tolerated)

- DO NOT use or steal anyone's work

- DO NOT post graphics on any other site without permission (unless you purchase the graphic of course)

- DO NOT link out to any other site, host your images at tinypic and then post them here.

Can't we host images in imageshack.us?
    Yes you can use imageshack, photobucket, etc. Actually, I need to change the reference to tinypic, as they don't like to link here at all.

Are sadistic/satanic/gore/blood/violence gfx(sigs) allowed? I had order like this.

Are sadistic/satanic/gore/blood/violence gfx(sigs) allowed? I had order like this.
    WTH, since our membership has a very wide age group from very young to very old, we do have to maintain a "G" (General Audience) rating on everything we do here.

So to answer your question, any of these categories could be used, but only in a very mild manner, i.e. nothing graphic or extreme. Keep in mind the audience can be very young.

Sadistic and Satanic are probably not something that should be used at all, and also no references to anything Nazi or any type of hate or racist reference either. Nudity is also not acceptable either.

Ok, thanks for answer, Snuke. But I think that audience isn't really young here, becuase rule #1 says that You have to be 18 or over.

Ok, thanks for answer, Snuke. But I think that audience isn't really young here, becuase rule #1 says that You have to be 18 or over.
    There are a lot of members that are under 18, you'd be suprised :wink:

How can You know this?

As Jon said, you would be surprised as to how many members we have that are under 18, but irregardless .......... all of the rules that I stated do apply.
    As long as you keep it "G" rated, there will be no issues.

How can You know this?
    Due to privacy issues, we cannot divulge that.

[locked]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information