Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast
    what can i say that already hasn't been said? great, easy to use hacks. friendly advice and quick help from the staff. i'm having so much fun playing BFBC2 and BF3 now. i have no regrets, and i look forward to continuing my subscription. if you're undecided on a subscription for yourself, i say go for it! you'll be glad you did.

Single Cheat: Battlefield 3
    Start: 12/16/2014
    End: 01/15/2015

I was using this hack for about four hours straight on one server. While happily hacking away, I saw about twenty guys get banned for various bots and hacks.. and I was never detected.

These guys are the ones you want if you want to hack, can't get any freakin better. :mrgreen:

After a little while of confusion the support team got me through my computer problems, 10/10 or the quality and support

Awesome

Just set it up, it was a little odd to set up but it is incredible. I play BF3 and it's been mvp after mvp for me :P

Also undetected so happy with that too!

Only signed up in june and subscribed in early august but I love this site, not just the hacks but the community is awesome fun too, I would be surprised if someone did not enjoy this forum to be honest because I do not know a single person that doesn't

ive tried plenty of hacks sites and this is number one for itys range of games and also hyelp from admin and others willing to help and not caps rage people for asking question good community to be part of

Thanks for all the great reviews everyone. :mrgreen:

Quote Originally Posted by AsianFatty
    FPSCheats is amazing. I haven't been here too long, but after waiting patiently for my hacks to get fixed, they extended it as well. Thank you!

I'm playing BFBC2 almost 1.5 years. There was my old account, almost ALL weapon platinum star! But 2 weeks before EA ban it for get angry and abuse some admins! That I time I was thinking that cheaters are not man enough to fight fair and they are stupids etc. Now I'm using cheats myself! LOL! Because EA push me to do so!:angry4: I will use it till get all weapons and gadget platinum stars!

Using almost 1 day (BFBC2) and I must tell that its freaking amazing cheat! Working like a charm! Cheat client doing all job for you, just start game and go! Before I tried other cheat, but it even dont start! This one is super!

FPS cheats, started small grew big, forgot about the customer.

Good morning so I began my FPS hacking over at a site called GAMEANARCHY over 2 years ago. During my time there the owner of the site had to leave due to medical issues and sent all his subs to FPS. Upon arriving here over 1.5 years ago the site was more user friendly and understanding. Back then I feel there was more admins per player than there is now. I bought Razors Premium pack thinking it was the one with combat arms. I made a mistake im sure it happens often and its fine I understand that because of my mistake I must take time out of an admins day to help me by switching my sub over. After 24 hours of waiting my sub still hadn't been changed. As I grew more and more impatient I asked the MOD's if I could buy the correct hacks and when the admin did show up (god knows when that would be) if he could just switch my sub over to debug's this is the answers I have gotten from the MOD's:
    http://www.fpscheats.com/topic145727.htm

So here is my summary :
    All aspects are based on a 1-10 scale 1 being the worst, 10 being the highest.
    Userfriendlyness/ease of hack: 6
    Customer Service:2
    Hack Uptime:9
    Hack Updates:9
    THE HACK:9
    Price:7

Page 70 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread Information