Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast
    I have now used the FPScheat for almost 4 weeks and it have been a really good experience for me. FPScheats.com is a big community whit a lot of users from n00bs to coders. This makes this pulsing community something everyone can enjoy and it's really big base og helpful users that always points you in the right direction. Don't hesitate to be a member because you woun't regret.

FPSCHEATS

Have you ever heard the term , You Get What you Pay for ?FPSCHEATS is the place where that term really means that ! I have been with FPSCHEATS since Battlefield 3 came out and to this day this hack has never been detected . You are greeted but Fun and happy Admins , and De.Bug , the coder is some kind of a Wizard knowing how to stay 1 step ahead of these big gaming companies ! If you have a problem of any kind , , make a post on the forum , and the friendly staff will respond to your every question , how ever trivial it is to make your gaming more enjoyable. I am a loyal and happy customer , i have never used any other site , as once your on FPSCHEATS, they make you feel like family , and thats the way you want the friendly staff to treat you LIKE FAMILY !
    So guys what are you waiting for , come join the family of friendly staff of FPSCHEATS and we will see you on the battlefield , Trust me when i say this , its the best experience you will ever have .

Reasons to join FPS and what separates them from the competition.

1.Tier 1 Hacks that are noob-proof, anyone can set them up and start using them immediately. No need to worry if the hack will be buggy/glitchy, I have used these hacks on a number of games and all are 100% accurate and precise once set up correctly in-game.

2. If for any reason you encounter an issue with a Hack, the support team is there to help you instantly. No waiting, no stressing, no bull.

3. The community is second to none, no childish trolling or harassing in any shape or form. Everyone respects everyone, the Mods make sure everyone is treated equally.

4. Mods are by far the most helpful people when it comes to addressing any type of issue weather if its hack or pc related. Trust me on this one, I have learned a TON from them and continue to learn on a daily basis.

5. The Detection Rate is VERY LOW when it comes to ANY of the Hacks, the coders here at FPS are Top-of-the-Line. This was the main reason I joined in the first place.

FPS is in a league of its own, other websites claim to be the best but we all know who is #1 hence the reason so many join FPS on a daily basis.

You want the best hacking experience of a lifetime? Look no further, join FPS today and leave the competition in the SMOKE!

FPSCheats says of itself, "The #1 Rated Hack Website In The World".

One could argue that there are many other cheat sites on the web that you can get your cheat and be on your way. FPSCheats is different. Their top notch staff that respond to any and all questions and problems are one of the reasons that this isn't your normal cheat site. You can even compare this to a lot of standard sites out there not cheat related based on the community alone.

This site offers a wonderfully wide-range wealth of resources, knowledge with the addition of friendly staff and a very active community. These are traits that build a very strong and sustaining website. And the fact that you get some cheat action to go along is a bonus.

Although I may not post a lot in the forums I'm very active in looking at all of the most recent posts and am always amazed at the very prompt response of the staff team here. They are prompt and courteous and always have time to help and even direct them to more informative posts. I've also seen non-staff members pitching in and helping out when they can which is another reason I will never go anywhere else for my cheats.

Community + Top notch staff + De.Bug = What else do you possibly need in life?

Registration is quick and simple and before you know it you will be on your way to interacting with some of the best staff members and community members of any site out there.

Congrats FPSCheats.com on having one kickass website! :P

Thanks everyone for the awesome reviews. 8)

Best site/hack ever

Using FPSCheats has been such a positive experience for me. The community is very friendly and the support staff are there to make sure all your questions are answered and that any issue you may have is resolved right away. The hacks themselves are top notch and and you definitely get a bang for your buck. They make sure that the hacks are always up to date and will help you to make sure you are up and running as soon as you download them. I will be using FPSCheats for a long time to come because they have left me with a lasting impression.

When I first began to Hack First Person Shooters, I was like every other kid from the block. No idea where to begin, how the system actually worked, not even what I was wanting to get involved in. I just wanted to be a better player.

Hacking became what I seen as a training tool. It helped me to learn games at a top level right from the beginning.

After spending time at other sites, having found disappointing results and bans to games which resulted in myself never playing them again, I almost gave up on hacking. The last site I used before FPScheats.com even closed its doors on its members, leaving us without even a forum to talk on. It was at this time that I joined FPScheats.com

3 years on, I'm still a proud subscriber at FPScheat.com

In this time I've come to understand a new level of customer service from administrators and coders alike. I work within the Customer Service industry with qualifications and diploma's within relevant areas. FPScheat.com staff may as well be qualified themselves. On a small number of occasions I've found myself digging a hole with no way out. This has generally been a problem on my end with system issues. The Staff here are unable to do enough to help you sort through an issue. This is service you won't even receive at the supermarket..

The forums here are a great place to sit back and hangout. The crowd is of a good nature and really appreciate what we do. Since joining the site, I've played with multiple members and turned team based FPS games into a weekend worth remembering. From owning servers to trolling about and having a great old laugh.

Last and most importantly, the hack software provided within these forums. Not one complaint. No silly little files to add to folders, no biting your nails wondering if it's your turn to be banned. In the past 3 years, I've hacked games like Combat Arms, Alliance of Valiant Arms, APB Reloaded, Battlefield Bad Company 2 and BF3. Each and every time I've enjoyed the accuracy, security and list of features that have been provided to better my game play. I could not have asked for anymore or any better. Simply put, FPScheat.com hack tool software is in a league of it's own!!

Thanks for taking your time to review my testimony. Join now or I'll keep owning you on the field!!!

Best customer service in the world!!! The hacks are impossible to rarely detected, and if they are, FPSCheats.com has a solution for you. I mean, I got detected once on BF3, I don't care, because I get 75% off a new key thanks to FPSCheats.

FPSCheats.com's cheats will never be detected unless EvenBalance or VAC is on a ban roll (which never happens).

Great coders! Thanks to them, the hacks are undetected, even the other players doesnt suspect you to cheat!!! The coders code in a way the users wants them to... If the users wants a vehicle hack, so be it. Auto-knifing feature, so be it...

High Roller

I LOVE the High Roller hacks. SO EASY to use, and ALL the hacks, just for 35. This may seem like a company reveiw, but its not. Mostly I do Combat Arms hacks, I get 6 ranks a day with telekill + knife. Specially on ehm the mode where you gotta do missions and kill npcs. get 500 kills least. 50k+ score, and I got 10k gp in like a hour

member review barryhillier1

okay you might be thinking ohhhhhh a nether con but don't just take it from me as i am not wasting my time writing this post to stress to you how good this is, i have been with FPS for a while now and i thought the very same thing you are thinking now, but all i can say trust what you read here and trust in by what i say you will not be disappointed with ranking up high on BF2 and BF3 on PC in a matter of days!!!!! yes DAYS of using the hack's online. THANKS GUY'S 100% on fps-cheats.com really happy/ value for money on something what works and help using EVERYTHING!

Page 69 of 71 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 LastLast

Thread Information