Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
    I must say I tried other forums before this one, I can not say that I wasn't pleased, but fpscheats is the best of the best, idk why, but I will never use other stuff, only from here; even that I am banned now, by mistake for sure, I will never give up to this site; so if you want quality hax and quality help, please spread the world, you will find everything u want HERE !!!
    the price is OK, so dont' hasitate to buy it , its a fair price.

PS: most of all, I really like those signature and avatars grafics...they are amazing and the girls too ! ) so what can u possible want more ???

FPSCHEATS is the best..

I'm an honest guy, I wont bullshit ya.. I have been with this place for awhile now and you really cant get anything better and ill tell you why.

You see there are a lot of places to go, a lot of competition out in the hacking business, but they just cant compare to this place.

The hacks are top notch, it feels like they really put a solid heart felt effort into the hacks. This could be all sentimental bullshit, maybe they just do it for the money but that's not the point. The Point is they care enough to do the best job they possibly can. They don't half ass it, they don't **** around, they do it the right way every time.

At some point shit is going to hit the fan.. your not going to be able to get something working, or you just have no idea what the hell you are doing. Here its fine. Once again they got people here that give a shit. They help you in a sincere way. They will find a way to get it up for you, they will move the earth to get shit going for ya, to keep you happy.

Listen, Most all these people don't get paid to listen to our crap, but they do anyway. Here at FPSCHEATS we are a little dysfunctional family.. and I mean that in the best possible way. I don't post much in the forums but when I do I know that there is someone there for me. You wont get that anywhere else.

Even if all the above means nothing to you, then there is at least one thing left. Price.. its not even a fair price. Its cheap. There is no arguing it, you get a lot of shit for a very small amount.

I should probably shut my mouth about it before they get all bright and decide "this guys right, lets charge more" but its true.

To rap this up you are getting a quality experience that other hacking sites with they had. If you are looking for someplace to have some fun then this is the place you want to join.

Take it easy, .. and no i don't get a damn thing for this review..

Later, and I hope to see you soon as apart of our family.

Compliments too all staff members for support etc.etc....

Hi Staff,

I would like to make a compliment to all staff members from FPS.
    Admins, moderators, programmers, etc. etc.

Already been at many other sites In the past, but here I got the best service and fastest reply's ever!

Also the hack is by far the best I've come across. Others were detected within a month, and has cost me lots of keys and money.

I know that a detection is always possible, but so far no key lost for me.

Keep on with the good work guys!

Regards,

Maxwell

very good site, very good support, very good hack, very good fpscheats.

Best quality

Great combination of hacks with full information on them. First time I've been a member of such site to use hacks and it was 100% satisfaction.
    thumbs up

love this site..
    worth every single $$$ :twisted:

I signed up here, and I was a bit sceptical about this place, as anyone is with any new emerging hack site. This site is really well administrated, and freedom of speech is no problem here. This site isn't like MSX or kiss me man, they will attempt to help you out if you have a problem. They won't just ban you, and if they can't come up with any solution, they will give you a partial refund. The hacks here are top notch and have rarely been detected. The updates only set us back a couple of days max.

its almost been 8 months since i subscribed here , and im really happy in this unique community , friendly , helpful , funny .. you wont find any staff in anywhere else , believe me u wont find ..

and about the hacks , its most deadliest hax i ever used , and awesome features , fast updates , and safety ..

and about forums , theres really fun threads , u never get bored , u can get every kind of help if u got a problem tc...

And here comes something from me :

FPSCHEATS is a full of passionate people who are innovate to provide the best cheat and gamers support ever in the universe. FPS is committed to be here for all of us and they take responsible actions to keep us safe hacking. FPS is innovative to create sustainable value. If you want to achieve high performance and excellent results you need to be a part of FPS community.

This website has something other hack sites don't have! A great community!
    If you have any trouble with anything the FPSC team is there on hand to
    help you, no matter how big or small the problem is. Even the members
    will try and help you out. That's how a web community should be.
    and unlike other sites fpscheats has the lowest detection rate going.
    So when you play a game with their hacks you will feel a lot safer.

Page 68 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information