Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Real member reviews of our website, read before you buy!

FPSCheats is the #1 rated website in the world! Not just because of our hacks, but because
    of our customer service and support. We go the extra mile to help each member, get new
    users setup, answer question as quick as possible and make your lifetime experience
    here the best it can be.

Check out what some of our members said in the posts below (over 700). This will give you
    an idea how we run things and how good our cheats really are. Once your ready simply
    register on the forum and click the purchase button to start using our VIP hacks!

Excellent customer service, aimbot is amazingly great and cant beat the auto knife feature. The community offers great information on game play and seems quite user friendly. Altogether a joy to a be part of this community.

120.00 for the membership plus aimbot and all the support from leet and the crew at artifical aiming is DEFINATELY worth the price of admission.

Being in the IT field myself, it is very obvious to me that there is a TON of thought and effort put into this. It is well executed for a bunch of folks who have day jobs, families, angry girlfriends/wifes....whatever as well. My hat's off to you all!

Keep up the great work!

Please all read "Praise for Leet"

I have had great trouble installing my aimbot, Leet has been brilliant with his help, I must have driven him crazy with my persistent questions, but he stuck by me, and worked it out.
    Leet deserves a lot of praise, I know a lot of us have already let him know what a great job he does. So lets keep letting him know what a great job he's doing and what a BRILLIANT ADMINISTRATOR he is.
    PRAISE GOES A LONG WAY

Thanks Leet

atco

I say the same like Buster666

The support that i got was superb and very helpful! The aimbot very very great,i cant live without it! I nothing bad to said about you guys and your server THANKS GUYS! I hope that your continue your great JOB!!!!! 8)

i realy love FPScheats, man, service is the greatest ever, if you have a problem they will help you as fast and as good as they can.

i also vavour FPS cheats over another hacking website, named MSX, their program has been detected lately, and they WONT give you a new key if your banned .

keep up the good work guys, your all the best

plain and simple, this site is the bomb! customer service is excellent and hacks work perfect. you won't find a better site.

Hats off to FPS , One satisfied Person well worth the ducketsssssssssss

worth every penny!

Page 1 of 71 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread Information