Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
    What more can any one say, the support is second to none, from game help to general problems, no matter what your level of computer skills there is allways some one or some comment that will get you back on track THIS IS DEFINATELY THE ONE STOP SHOP,The support that i got was superb and very helpful keep up the exelent work

Center of the Cornfields, Ruler of the tallest dorm in the world.
    FPSCheats.com has been my family for a long time. All the way back to the old blogspot, before we had a website of our own, and I joined first day we had. I have had the privilege of working with Leet personally, and making this site amazing. I have stopped going anywhere else for my fps gaming needs, and trust me, I have needed help multiple times. Heres to the race to the first full year of FPScheats!

Cheers.

when i first saw the website FPSCHEATS i though it was just another crappy website made for geeks...but when i came to the desision to by a lifttime member ship, it was the best invetment i have ever made !!!
    I could get free software in the shares meet great people, the list could go on for hours! I have enjoyed being a member here so much i have recomended it to basiclly all my friends who have joint aswell because the website is soo great and has everything for eveyones needs!

FPSCHEATS.COM = BEST WEBSITE IN WORLD

To say that FPSCheats is the greatest and dedicated hacking website on the 'net is simply not enough. Think about it. Good, now where else do you get 24/7 coverage of all your favourite online game, but you also get hacks for them as well! Nothing feels better than knifing ten snipers in a row (then booting your commander and raping the entire map with artillery). If you ask "why?" then your frontal lobe must be missing, excellent price, excellent community and excellent downloads.

FPSCheats - You'll never be alone again.

Well this places delivers what is described, the AimBot deal was a major draw, because it is the best AimBot out there. The site admin staff are great and are happy to deal with problems quickly.

cool

I have been with leet for awhile and i have no complants. The hard work you guys have done and my patcence have really paid off. I have been a member for along time and will continue to be, you guys rock

I have been here from almost the beggining and I love it. Great service and great people. A real community that I'm proud to be part of.

I've been a subscriber at fpscheats.com for several months now and I love it! Not only has it been a great place to find the best cheats with excellent support and service, it is a fun community too! I've tried other hack sites and this one is the best by far. Other than cheats you can find help with a variety of game problems including bans. The forums are very active and include sections for many gaming and non-gaming topics. It's a great place to make friends and find people to play with. I don't know how they could be better!

much better than the other well known hack site , forgot what it was called lol friendly , amazing glitches and support is second to none. ..thanks

i joined here when it was december it was good to join then and its awesome to join now lol join while you can for cheats for css bf2142 and one in the making for dod and stalker hack too in the making,join for exploits for bf2 bf2142 css and others. So join up while you can
    You won't Regret it :!:

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information