Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

They're Great !

The Hacks & the community are Great.
    I love PC gaming but, I suck at it.
    I was always the target for someone else.
    Now I SUCK LESS.
    Loads Of information at the click of the mouse. :albino:

The hacks are great and the purchase is well worth it.

only one problem i had was the 2day + waiting period on an update sometimes gets annoying when there is no progress reports.

Going to tell a little story of mine. Ok, I have been on this site for few years now. Every single hack that I have used here works perfectly, very good community and very good prices compared to other sites. BUT the most important thing why I have stayed here so long is, if not including hacks (which are the best around there, from my experience), is CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Everytime when you got problem, you can just post it to forums and someone from the staff/mods will answer really fast, sometimes even in under 5 MINUTES! Our Master Package Coder (De.Bug) helped me personally with my problem once. That's just GREAT customer support, De.Bug is really busy on coding and stuff and still he has time to help you personally. Woah, love this site.

A big thanks to all of the staff/mods here

hello all

FIRST IN FRENCH AFTER IN ENGLISH

j ai utilisé beaucoup de sites différents pour acheter des hacks . Le SEUL efficace et jamais détecté est FPSCHEATS.COM
    Le système de status en temps réel des hacks est vraiment très réactif ainsi que les mises à jour régulières.
    J ai le pack "hight roller VIP": accès à 19 hacks différents , tous , fonctionnent
    parfaitement et surtout je n ai jamais été BANNIS : EXCELLENT !!!

i uses many different sites to buy hacks. The never discerned and efficient ONLY ONE is FPSCHEATS.COM
    The system of status real-time of hacks am really very reactive as well as the regular updatings.
    J have the pack " hight roller VIP": acces different hacks in 19, all work perfectly and especially I n was never BANNED: VERY GOOD!!!

Good year 2012

:alien:

Wow where can I start?.
    3 months ago I was looking for a good site about cheats and I was member in several sites but I tired of their carelessness, and all they care was my money. My friend told me to try a site called fpscheats.com so I said why not?
    Now after 3 months I will not regret even a single cent. This site has a lot of people who not only care about your money but also be happy as long you happy. I strongly recommend fpscheats.com

Fast, good service, best hacks evar.

Excellent service, top notch hacks, easy to set up.. What more can you ask for?

This site is great, for real. When I first bought it, it gave me some errors, but I posted a topic and support was quick to arrive. They got my hacks running in no time and I now have a kdr average of 3 and I am speeding through game unlocks. THANKS FPS!

10000000% approved.
    Whenever I saw reviews on forums became suspicious because he thought they were partners who were talking about.
    But I come here to say that the system is reliable, excellent and worth buying.
    Success.

i got my hacks 2-3 days ago and i can tell u this: worth every cent!

it works very nice my K/D is gone from 1,2 to 2.0 in no time (and i am only using the wallhack lol)

cant imagine the lvl ups i would get with aimbot @.@"

the mods/admins are a great help if u have problems with setting up ur hacks (i am a rookie with hacks and bothered them as much as one can, but they sticked to it until i was satisfied)

great work FPS keep it up

Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information