Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

FPSCHEATS.com and DE.BUG Review

I purchased the DE.BUG-Masterpack and i am overwhelmed. Till now i just tried the A.V.A and BF2-Hack and i have to say that they are amazing. The A.V.A Hack is really great and love it and you really can play it with "legit settings". Just turn off the Aimbot and No Spread. And turn on "Noc Recoil" and ESP and own them all.

The Service is excellent. You are really doing a great job and the order transaction were concluded so fast - I never expected that.

I am testing now another month but i am sure that i will purchase the HIGH-ROLLER-MASTERPACK after that. And not just for a month.

Only the best regards from Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by theslayerghost
    I have test 3 other hack sites and the all doing the same download this and download that and once you have done it you get banned for trying to use hacks.

Now I come to this side and buy for a try and guess what I owning on the battlefield I love ths sites and you get wicked score.
    Ever want to be at the top of the list now you can buy hacks/cheats from FPSCHEATS.com 10/10 :P
    sry for making a double post but I will do another now.
    First mounth was a perfekt service and admins helped out perfect next mounth I pay the cheat agian and no support. the rank I give you before droped to 2/10.

If you guys get protocol error they can't help you they give up and you lost your money.
    other guys talk about how the site is when they help but think before buying if you get an error don't get to excited because they won't help. :evil:

I have test 3 other hack sites and the all doing the same download this and download that and once you have done it you get banned for trying to use hacks.

Now I come to this side and buy for a try and guess what I owning on the battlefield I love ths sites and you get wicked score.
    Ever want to be at the top of the list now you can buy hacks/cheats from FPSCHEATS.com 10/10 :P
    sry for making a double post but I will do another now.
    First mounth was a perfekt service and admins helped out perfect next mounth I pay the cheat agian and no support. the rank I give you before droped to 2/10.

If you guys get protocol error they can't help you they give up and you lost your money.
    other guys talk about how the site is when they help but think before buying if you get an error don't get to excited because they won't help. :evil:
    theslayerghost, a moderator has posted directly under your last post in the VIP forum asking for your teamviewer information to be sent to him via PM and he'll take a look.

This isn't a discussion thread so please continue in your thread in the VIP forum and PM the information requested by the moderator.

This is the best hack ive ever had used. I really like the service and ppl are very friendly here, the hacks a working smooth, and ppl are glad to share their knowledge!

I rate this Website= 10/10 Good mods, friendly forum.
    i rate the hack= 9/10 The hack is fine but Debug should really give his hack menu a new layout

I've been playing MOH using the hack and I must say fpscheats is awesome.Their is no better Hack out their than FPScheats.

BAD

Sure, their hacks are all the best and they have the best working hacks, and least detectable.. But if your counting on speedy service, look somewhere else.. I bouht this hack strictly for Battlefield BC2, and the hacks have been offline for over a month and its ridiculous. They keep saying DeBug is working night and day to fix it, and thats bullshit because if that were true it wouldnt take a month. Good hacks, shitty service and speed with overcoming new patches.

As you can see Ive only just registered here and Ive never ever considered paying for hacks. Then I looked up the global announcements and read through the high roller pack and thought: "Well why not. Getting five or six hacks altogether and those special features in the forums doesnt seem like a bad deal.". So I bought it on a whim you could say.

After buying I actually browsed the forums for a first time to see how to activate my hacks (lol), posted a thread for them to activate my VIP access and thought Id probably get a reply within the next few days, left that browser window open and continued to play the bf3 beta. After three games on a server I left the game, fiddled a little with my profile and other things and refreshed both browserwindows and what do I see? I got a reply only after 43 mins ! I was like: "What the... ".

So after having activated my VIP status I followed the "very easy to understand" "STEP ONE - DOWNLOAD YOUR CHEAT LOADER HERE - ALL CHEATS" thread, downloaded the loader, launched it and ... Oh my... I get a total of 18 hacks for only 35$ ? Now thats an awesome offer, I thought and since bc2 was being recoded I quickly made some accounts for BFplay4free and BFheroes, injected the cheat and again was positively surprised. The menu itself is very easy to understand, has tons of options and the aimbot itself is simply awesome. In my very first game ever using this hack in BFplay4free I went 71/1, well, the score should speak for itself.

After a few rounds in both games I went back to the forums browsed through them and was amazed by how friendly and active all the people posting threads and replies where.

And just today I purchased a bc2 key (for my new hacker account) and bf3 for only about 40$ from them! You wont get those games this cheap anywhere else in the world.

Long story short:

- Professional, friendly, polite and active Staff
    - Great, safe and cheap hacks
    - Friendly, polite and mature community
    - An awesomely cheap shop with very fast delivery...

... thats what FPScheats.com is !

Quote Originally Posted by dirtman08
    ill tell you what even at 50 this hacks stuff seems pretty cool i guess you r not to old to have fun come on old people its cool and the help you get wow they must really have patience lol to deal with us old people i got to admit the people on the site are pretty cool keep up the good work so old people get out of that chair and lets f...... hack .

I was lurker here when I was 14 and did not have money to spend on hacks.
    I would watch the promos on youtube and fantasize how cool it would be to the user of the hacks and owning people. As a PROUD user and first time customer of these forums, I would just say it is worth every dollar spent just for the hack, not to mention the services, community, and sharez section is unparalleled by any other forum.

De.bug, Admins, Moderators
    I <3 U

whats the mark of a good hack?

in my opinion its an interface that an idiot can use, one that is both fast and easy to understand. one that above all must be both accurate in its delivery and subtle enough that you wont get banned

this does that, out of the BF series games i have played with these the aimbot is precise enough to kill and will give the effect of player accuracy, i hate aimbots that go (headshot x 100 in a small burst) its irritating because i like a wee bit of challenge.

knock back the throttle a little here and you get aimbot aim assist, you can still miss, you can still get 20% accuracy and you can definately get the most points and kills a round, all the while hearing (great miss!, damn fine shot!)

nothings more satisfying then seeing people with less points get called hackers due to their software being too painfully obvious, the great price with the packages here, as well as the professional support (i HIGHLY reccomend the VIP pack if you can spare the few extra dollars as the instant chat feature is awesome for problem solving) is what makes these hacks the best

and be honest, $20.00 a month or less for one hack pack. i mean come on... the amount of time iv sat in a game and said i would pay someone to make something faster, easier... you must have done it too, id pay more if i had to lol

in all honesty i wouldn't normally bother with VIP on most things, but i was so pleasantly surprised by the cheap price hell thats what im doing next month ^_^

see you all in the forums, and hopefully youl see me in game, kill me a few times, die a lot more and have no idea its me *chuckles*

Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information