Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
    Best hacks, smooth aimbot, Fast update after patches, great customer services and its the best & safe since 2006 or 2007 till now

FPS cheats has been a safe and reliable place for hacks and customer service. I joined about 3 years ago and enjoyed every day of my visit to the forums and usage of the hacks. They not only provide people with cheap and afforable hacks. But with the experiance and kindness of a great staff. I must say it is the best site you can possible go to. When I first joined I thought I was just going to use the hacks. But it became more. I feel like a giant family here. If you need support of any kind you can expect and answer from another member or staff member in less than 5 minutes. They work with you untill your problem is solved ans your up and running. With the great support also comes the promise of safe hacks. Since I been here I have never gotten a screen shot ban or detected hack. I must say, and I always say. Fpscheats is the best cause they treat you with respect and get you going. Even if you have been rude or impatient.

Ans thats why I think that FPSCHEATS is the right choice if you decide to pick a hacking website. For an experiance you will never forget and not soon want to. 8)

at my PC w/e my phone and Ipod and headphones XD
    FPScheats, one of the best hack sites i've been to, customer support is excellent, hacks r well above some other sites ive been to... and the community is great, friendly

the Bad company 2 hack is great, almost perfect no spread, deadly accurate u can get headshots from across the map, i've also played around with the 2142 hack... this IS the best hack i've ever seen/used.. but the hacks arn't the best part of the site, it is the quick responses from other member and admins helping you if u have a problem with your hack

Hello All! I firstly want to say that FPS Cheats is the #1 Hack site in the world for two reasons:

1. The hacks (of course) - If there is ever a detection or problem with any of the hacks, it is usually fixed up and good to go in a matter of hours. You cant say that about ANY other hack site! The hacks on this site are of a superior quality to competing sites. They always work for me, and are always being improved or updated by the coder De.Bug.

2. The members and staff! On other hack sites I've been on, help has been sparse. I was even banned from one site because i could not get the hack to work and i asked the moderators questions. At FPSCheats, the moderators and admins WANT to help. They take hours of their own time to make sure every thing is working well with the hacks, your PC, or even life in general. Believe it or not, I have learned a lot about myself at FPS Cheats. Even recently one of the moderators gave me some valuable insights as to the type of decisions i should make in life.

I dont know where id be without FPS Cheats. Probably addicted to drugs or living on the street. I know FPS Cheats is the #1 Hack Site in the World, but they also have the #1 People in the World

I've played for many top teams in A.V.A. during tournaments, and I've never once been caught cheating at all. The ease of use and the powerful options available make fpscheat's A.V.A. hack very deadly and low key. I'm a good player without cheats, but with ESP and a bit of aimbotting my game takes on a whole new level.

I feel safe and secure when I'm using fpscheats. I just competed, and did very well, in the CGO tournament that was just hosted. My team was defeated, but I was never once was called out at all and gave my team an edge when it came to strats.

Whether you want to rage kids in pubs or compete on a professional level without being suspected, fpscheats is definitely the way to go. I'm a proud member and will never go back.

to write a review is never easy, however in this case with de.bug it is simple. serveral of the moderators,admmins,as well as all the members have helped me and continue to help through-out my experience with changing computers and getting things workiing the way they should yeah the hack is the best aimbot auto change targets, but we all fail to see it is not just about the hacks. it's also about the new people we meet on this site, people like paid,blind ninga, chairborne warrior, snake, i could go on forever on all the helpfil staff that is here all like a one stop shop i hope they keep it going and up-dated on a regular basis because i would hate to see this site go by the way side like soo many have so keep up the great work sorry for any errors i am not much of a typist.

anyway keep up the great work de.bug i am sure you dont get the regonision that you deserve!!!!!

thanks,
    cooldrop

I came to FPScheats a few years ago with BF2, had a blast playing it! Now playing BC2 with de.bug's hack is awesome!

If you want to hack, this is the place, friendly mods and users, you will not be left out in the cold. Sure they'll be issues and questions, but to get them addressed is by itself another issue. Here at FPScheats you can be sure someone will address them and get you up and running in a matter of no time.

You can read hundreds of reviews, search many pages, but you won't get the scope of it until you subscribe and get access to the hidden forums and wealth of info to get you up and running.

So, don't take my word for it, just sign-up for a month only to test-drive, and see for yourself...

I love FPSCHEATS.COM
    The hacks are so 1337 and protected that I can hack 24/7 with every feature on!
    The aimbot gives me a boner every time I turn it on and I can't help it, it's too bad that I get kicked by admins after i get uber scores like 30-0.
    Great support from this community to! I had a problem installing it the first day and as I asked for help within an hour I was answered and I was ready to Pwn.
    I love this hack, I probably can't play without it anymore because of the level of the FUN i get from it.
    You get hacks to one of the best FPS games out there
    Combat Arms
    BF2142
    BF2
    BF Heroes
    Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Vietnam
    Medal of Honor.
    Just for 20$ a month.
    Think how awesome it is hacking with other hackers too? We have a TS server that anyone can join. and just a few of us can take on a whole team.
    This is the only website that gives BEST security, performance and customer support. You'll be glad with the money you've spent on this website after you enjoy the PWNAGE with these hacks.
    I've hacked many games and I'll tell you these guys are THE best.

Für die deutschen Nutzer

Damit auch mal unsere Deutschen Hack-Freunde was zu lesen haben, schreibe ich mal was in deutsch.

Seit ca. 4 Jahren bin ich in unregelmäßigen Abständen hier angemeldet.

Ich habe bisher keine Cheat-Webseite gefunden die besseren Service bietet, deren Hacks besser laufen und wo Versprechungen wirklich gehalten werden.

In den Anfängen waren die Hacks noch recht buggi :roll: Aber seit DE.BUG hier programmiert läuft alles super.

Rechtzeitig bevor man detected wird, kann man im Forum schon den Hinweis lesen und man kann die Maßnahmen ergreifen, die empfohlen werden.

Die Hacks laufen super! Keine lags, super Aimbots, klasse Zusatzinformationen.

Aber was rede ich lange... 20 USD für 4 Wochen, wer da nicht probiert ist selber schuld!

GLAUBT mir Leutz wenn Ihr diese Hacks einmal probiert habt, wollt Ihr nicht mehr ohne, mein Wort darauf!

Happy Fragging

TriGGerME

Abraham Lincoln once said Fpscheats is the best i love it buy the vip.you know Abraham Lincoln olny tells the truth

Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information