Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast
    DE.BUG MATER HACK PACK - MOH Hack
    First i have to say is, that this is my first hack i paid for ever in my life.

- the hack itself is foolproof ( :arrow: "how to" included)
    - the installation of the hack is very easy ( :arrow: "how to" included)
    - support in case of trouble is very fast and backed up with competent knowledge
    - ESP & Bot pwns :P
    - the price for the hack pack is very cheap

Recapitulation: Try it yourself - you will never regret it.
    Regards.

I've already given it props before. I still give it props even now, considering how things have gone from now. 8)

No issues whatsoever concerning the site, having only dealt with 3 of the different coders here. Obviously I comment about TM (who's left for now), De.Bug (our native resident coder!) and R4z8r of course.

Between the coders I've had little to no issues, and fully support their works of art. :wink: If there's a problem then the staff help out, and will keep working until the problem is resolved. If something requires an admin, then the mods will notify them ASAP. :supz:

FPS gets my applause of course :wav:

Always will remain #1 to me, and they support new games to come. :wink:

i can tell why this is the #1 website for fps hacks, the admins are great answers questions really fast, and the hacks work very well with easy to understand instructions. I am definitely coming back here for all my future hacking needs.

I was a skeptic at first. I was like, I am going to try out this website. I paid the twenty dollars manual payment and had to wait almost 36 hours before I got access to the hacks. Not complaining here.

This is where the magic is. The hacks from this website. I am a Gordon user for Combat Arms, so I know a quality game cheat when I see one. FPSCheats definitely delivers a quality Bad Company 2 cheat. The aimbot is perfect, almost dead-on all the time. The chams are amazing.

The only bad thing I have to say about these hacks are that is that I am finding myself constantly trying to hide the fact that I have chams and an aimbot. So, sometimes, I will just rush into a group of people and let them kill me, "pretending" that I did not see them...

second time buying , Excellent customer service ! hacks work great !

I think i'm ready to drop off a review for fpscheats.com on my 100th post :P . I'm not giving this review because i had one good experience here.. I've been here a while now, I've seen the staff in-action with me and others. I've been on alot of subscriptions sites for cheats etc.. At first when you get to the site, the admins and mods are very friendly, very helpful and they answer all of your questions, but once you make that payment and they know, now we got his/hers money, things change dramatically. No one gives a sh*t if your having problems, they call you an idiot if you have any problems etc etc. THAT is other sites, BUT this is FPSCHEATS.COM when i first got here, i asked a few questions and got answers, but i was still skeptical about making a payment from my past experience, but then i decided to just give it a shot, I had ALOT of trouble setting up the hack the first time, in-fact it didn't work at all. The staff here spent SOO MUCH TIME on me, to help me to figure out the problem, and the problem was on my end, they STILL kept helping me and they told me they were DEDICATED to get me hacking, This is after they already have my money, I thought they would give up after a week or so, but i have never, ever, ever, EVER seen a staff this helpful and a stafff that works this HARD. I fixed the problem that was on my end, and re-purchased the hack again, BOOM first try, Hack works like a charm, Amazing hacks, completely flawless. Words can't describe my experience with these guys, they KNOW customer service, I just wish the rest of the world could learn off you guys. I hope this at-least convinces one person to buy from fpscheats, the money i give to you guys isn't enough for your dedication. Keep up the good work guys.

Single Cheat: Combat Arms
    Start: 10/16/2014
    End: 11/15/2014

Re: REAL MEMBER REVIEWS OF OUR WEBSITE, READ BEFORE YOU BUY!

Quote Originally Posted by GirlGamer
    FPSCheats is the #1 rated website in the world! Not just because of our hacks, but because of our customer service and support. We go the extra mile to help each member, get new users setup, answer question as quick as possible and make your lifetime experience here the best it can be.

Check out what some of our 70,000+ members have said in the posts below. This will give you an idea how we run things and how good our hacks really are. Once your ready simply register on the forum and click the purchase button to start using our VIP hacks!
    First off let me start by saying: I wouldn't be wasting my time posting this comment if this site (FPScheats.com) didn't impress me in some major way. I'm not writing this for my own benefit either. FPScheats.com really is the best in what they do. There is no better place to go for FPS hacks.

FPScheats.com is the best source for online multi-player FPS game hacks. If your on the fence about getting a membership here I can tell you honestly that I have tried other "hack sites" and not one of them could match FPScheats.com in any category. They have the best hacks here but that's not the only reason they are the best.

The customer support and help here is amazing. If I have ever have a problem I simply write a post in the forum (in my case DE.BUG's Combat Arms Hack) and the Mods, staff and YES EVEN THE HACK PROGRAMMER answer me right away! The best part is you will basically never have a problem that warrants tech support here, but it's good to know that if you have an issue the tech support is here for you.

Seriously you can't wrong here. Subscribe and enjoy! Even when the games get patched these guys don't mess around they fix the hacks ASAP! No waiting for days or even weeks for a hack fix!

This is a REAL business and they take it very SERIOUSLY. I've been with FPScheats.com for two years now and there's no way in hell I'll be leaving for another site. They just can't be beat, seriously they have no real competition.

I mainly use DE.BUG's Combat Arms hack and let me tell you, this guy doesn't mess around. He's always adding new features and any time the hack gets patched he has the hack working again the same day! One of the things I like about this site is that the programmers actually respond to comments and questions! Yeah, the hack programmers actually care about there hacks here, which is awesome.

Thanks to the FPScheats.com staff and thanks to DE.BUG for the best hack and support I've have ever experienced! You guys really do kick ass!

(If your reading this because you aren't sure about going with FPScheats.com or have a user-related question you can contact me at ( heatgap@gmail.com) or msg me on AIM, my username is "Heatgap". I hope I can help you make a decision.)

I really, really don't like paying for hacks, at first I thought it wouldn't be worth it, but I got over it and bought it anyway (because 20$ isn't that much money).. When I downloaded it I was in shock, I was like "F*** I've been scammed!" because the hack did not work at all, I wrote in the help section, got an answer 10 minutes later that solved my problem (stupid me, embarassed) and the hack.. well.. let me put it this way.. IT ****ING ROCKS.

Support: 10/10
    Hack (only used de.bug's BFBC2 hack): 9/10 (not 10 because of me having a hard time hitting moving enemies with it, PM me if you have a solution for this!)
    Price: Totally worth it.

Thanks a lot!

When I first joined FPSCheats, I didn't really want to buy their VIP since I thought it was a scam. But, I took the risk and bought it anyway and boy, what can I say? They speak and treat everyone like they knew them years before. I was surprised when I had an issue with my hack that one of the Admins came on and tried helping me for 1 hour and a half and then the problem was fixed. Oh and the staff, they're terrific, all of them. If only I had more money, I'd buy the high roller package because in the end, it's really worth it. Even if you're not really of a "hacker" person, we also have a graphics section and other sections that will blow your mind away. I really mean it when I say this is, by far, my favorite forum EVER. Good job on making such an amazing forum and having such an amazing staff on it, I hope this forum becomes bigger than it already is.

De.Bug Master Package Review

1 WORD: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Visuals, ESP are nice awesome really, other people have skeleton and 2d's but here we have 3D Visuals and they are the best.

Hack Updates in 10 seconds, Server is always up, never i had seen where their server was down, and we weren't able to use hack.

The fastest respond from admin/coder/mods.

Alot of ways of paying, Paypal, echeck, western union, check direct payment, and trust me all the ways are trusted and great. You get your sub fixed immediately by Hacker98 or GirlGamer, and then your back to hacking.

De.bug best Battlefield Games Coder ever, trust me he knows his stuff, his Battefield Xtreme hack was up for more than 1 year. And when it went down it got fixed in couple of hours. Guy is just amazing, such a great talent, AVA, CA, BC2, MOH, BF series, all hacked by one person De.Bug ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY, he is really great, i have taken a course in C++ and its really tough, but this guy is crazy insanely good, he never gives up always has a solution when the hack goes down. HE NEVER BACKS DOWN :wink:

Ok Comparison of other sites, to FPS, why? Because we know and you know there are other sites, But FPSC is the best #1, trust me Free CD Keys, Free Sharez Section over 1000$ of programs i have got from there, Cheap CD Keys, Huge Loads of Saving, It's like you went to buy a Hack, but instead you entered the "Walmart" of Hack Site, with Full HUGE LOAD OF FREE STUFF.

There have been some days where we get upset, because hacks dont work, but for one $20 a month, you get ACCESS TO SO MANY HACKS that its unbelievable, and you can just hop on too another game, if the game you like is down.

I LOVE YOU GUYS . ( no HOMO)

IT's ALL ABOUT THE VIP Get inside you will like it mate.

FPSCHEATS RULES

Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread Information