Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
    FPScheats are #1 site for cheats hacks and beyond the great services and help, help like they give no one else would give.
    Thank you FPS staff you all keep rocking the net and we will be supporting you all the way!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there ... i just buy the de.bug master pack !

And i can say .. its great !
    Try to adjust it on your PC so it runs perfectly and u will hit with nearly every shot !

Ich habe mir gestern das de.bug master paket gekauft.

Es läuft perfekt !
    Ihr müsst nur kurz beim download den Virenscanner ausschalten .. danach kann er wieder an bleiben.
    Und keine Angst wegen Viren oder so ..

Ein wenig Feineinstellung und läuft perfekt !
    Denkt daran den Aimbutton einzustellen !

Great customer service, always answer questions and conserns. Most people say they have better hacks and maybe they do, but fpscheats.com explains how the hacks work how they have no virus, how to use them.

Best staff hands down, the hack is flawless, forums are fun to read, all in all FPS Cheats is the best cheating community around!

DE.BUG

i just wanna say that i hope your feeling better!!.....and thx for the priviledge to be able to do things others might not be able to!!...i know this is an honor,priviledge,and a luxory to have YOU,and good people by to have this site!!......thx!!!

For the money, definitely worth it! de.bug works around the clock to keep the hack undetected! Mods/Admins are also on around the clock to help with anything. All in all great hacks, inexpensive, wide variety of games, great support, awesome community and forums! KEEP IT UP FPSCHEATS!

^^

I have used many other hacks but FPSCHEAT.com hack is the most safest and friendly site I ever been to.

No lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~This comment will most likely be deleted.~

Pros:
    *The staff, especially "hacker98" are excellent Admins, will always try and get you help with what ever products or problems you have.

*The forum community is excellent, very friendly and good gossip/discussions.

Cons:
    *If you purchase the XeoN master hack pack. Good luck if you have any issues, i had issues getting any help with getting the hack fixed.
    *In the same pack, lack of communication, very little.
    *The coder from the same pack was rather rude.
    *The help i did get was little and the mod that helped me had little knowledge of the hack pack.
    *There was more than one person with a similar issue with their hacks.
    *Some of the language that was used when i asked for help "try looking at the big friggen picture" & "As for the other two people whining like little girls here I am tired of the whiny crap."

But The De.Bug hack was excellent when I had them about 4 months ago.
    Make your own minds up, good luck and have fun.

Infomas.

Quote Originally Posted by Infomas

Pros:
    *The staff, especially "hacker98" are excellent Admins, will always try and get you help with what ever products or problems you have.

Cons:
    *If you purchase the XeoN master hack pack. Good luck if you have any issues, i had issues getting any help with getting the hack fixed.
    *The help i did get was little and the mod that helped me had little knowledge of the hack pack.
    *Some of the language that was used when i asked for help "try looking at the big friggen picture" & "As for the other two people whining like little girls here I am tired of the whiny crap."

Infomas.
    Hi Infomas,

Thanks for the review, we are sorry you were not happy with the Xeon pack. I agree with everything you said. We are reviewing things with that pack and working to get things setup correctly so everyone will feel the same way about his hacks and forums. We actually are making changes this weekend. Thanks for your honest review, we will do our best to fix these issues for you and everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlGamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Infomas

Pros:
    *The staff, especially "hacker98" & "GirlGamer" are excellent Admins, will always try and get you help with what ever products or problems you have.

Cons:

Infomas.
    Hi Infomas,

Thanks for the review, we are sorry you were not happy with the Xeon pack. I agree with everything you said. We are reviewing things with that pack and working to get things setup correctly so everyone will feel the same way about his hacks and forums. We actually are making changes this weekend. Thanks for your honest review, we will do our best to fix these issues for you and everyone else.
    EDIT: Forgot another Admin which is very good and helpful.[/u][/i]

Page 59 of 71 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast

Thread Information