Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
    At Home on my Computer... hacking all the time... smoking, eating and sleeping
    FPSCheats is the best site for cheats in the world.

Fair prices, never had any problems.
    Best customer support!

FPS CHEATS > all other sites
    even if u just have a 1 month test try
    i bet u will go back and buy more membership
    cuz this aimbot is so accurate it just ****s all other members in the game
    ilove this community the staff is friendly
    they offer to help and help u till the problem is fixed by all means e.g usign tv.
    thank you ^__________^ <3

unparralelled quality and support

Can i just say that ive been a member for quite some time, after the initial msx security scam i moved my hacking to FPS its been a solid experience sonce the first day, no animosity or anything. ive paid form my hacks on subs for over a year now i think and just moved to teh annual high roller subscription, i dont play a lot but i get what im paying for and thats all the hacks all of the time whenever i need em. even the updated ones.

If anyone is in any doubt as to the quality and security of this site then look elswhere if your stupid, if not then subscribe and keep this community alive, these guys will support you through your fps needs.

gravel

out!

There is NO competition....

You want to hack...you come here. No other site comes close.

End of story.

Just another overly satisfied customer

I think it is about time I posted something about my experience with hack sites in general and with FPSCheats. I actually joined the online FPS gaming community in March of 2010. BF2 was my first online game. I heard about hacks and did my research at the time on each of the known hack sites. FPSCheats came out one top.

They offer the “De.Bug Master Hack Pack” which includes hacks for 8 games for ONLY $20.00 a month at the time of writing. Most other “hack sites” charge you per hack. Plus, I had trouble getting the BF2 hack to work at first. Within minutes of posting a thread I would have an answer. The responses were kind and helpful. My situation was unique, however. I loved every minute at FPSCheats! The hack was/is still very customisable and very deadly! The BC2 hacks destroys the competition and I am not even mentioning the other 6 hacks! FPSCheats also offer two other hacks packs. Be sure to check them out!

I have sampled the other hack sites. None of them provide the level of support or level of content than FPSCheats does! The forums are full of helpful topics and REAL people who do not care about the money, but the CUSTOMER! The forums are full of sharez content and off-topic discussions.

De.Bug, the coder, is very professional and has the best hacks out there! De.Bug takes really good care at keeping the customer safe from PB. De.Bug and the staff of FPSCheats surprise many of us with their generosity! These are people bend on customer satisfaction. They can pride themselves in the fact that they have achieved that goal.

I will never consider another hack site unless FPSCheats closes up shop. Hopefully that won’t happen for a very long time! A BIG shout out to DE.BUG and the STAFF. You guys are the BEST of the BEST! Heck you are the definition of “BEST”!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock:

this is by far the best hack and/or community/or busines thingy in the world by far not many if even one other community of people give free keys to those banned thanks fps cheats for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
    see ya around and again an ongoing thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

de,bug & GG, I don't know what to say except "THANK YOU" !!! I've been here for more than a year and a half, I am constantly amazed at how much you all care for your subscribers. This is more than just a business relationship, this is like family.

No other site would even contemplate doing this once, yet this makes the second key you have offered to those who have been banned. Even without this magnanamous gesture, wild horses couldn't drag me from here ! FPSCHEATS is the best there is, I'm here for life !!! When I go blind,de, you're gonna have to rig up a bell for me so I know when the boxes turn green :lol: and I know when to shoot !!

FPSCHEATS is No.1 because technically they are the best ... the competition will never catch up because this site cares more about their relationship's than the bottom line. And that, fellow HaX0r's is why they stay No.1 !!!

All I can say about FPSCheats is that they have the best hacks, support and staff.ABSOLUTELY THE #1 Rated Hack Website in the World!!!

Great job FPS

Thank you FPS & Staff for having the best program out there & for the technical support & quick response on forums, i can't express in words
    how much it mean for me to be a Sub here & how its a great honor of knowning you guys & the patience you ppl must have in hearing us out when
    our mind don't understand certain things, i raise a cup in ur honor,

thank you very much

Had a BAD time at 2 others sites....came here and WOW !!!!!!!

Site Navigation.............................Really Easy

Dealing with Staff.........................Pleasure

Help when needed........................Brilliant

How good is the HACK..................AWESOME !!!!!!!!

Customer Backup........................Beyond Description

WISH I COULD DO ALL MY SHOPPING HERE.

You go anywhere else your LOSS.

Page 58 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information