Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast
    Also forgot to mention that this website is really awesome! Got scammed by msxsecurity a while back. Glad this is a way better trusting website. <3

BEST SITE EVER. Nearly instant customer service, easy to install hacks.
    To test it, i got VIP for another hack forum- After 8+ hours of trying to get access, i finally got it. After 3+ hours of complaining trying to figure out what is failing, i got it to work. After 3 minutes ingame, IP banned.
    Where as MyFpsCheats.com, 3 minutes and your kicking ass with these badass hacks.

This site is sick..
    Love the aimbot.
    That is all

Just wanted to say Thank you to BadMerlin and De.Bug and ALL the Mods here. This place is one of a kind and you wont find another Hack site out there. Only place to REALLY take care of there customers. I guess I live in a hackers neighborhood , kid next door hacks (uses another site) been banned 2x ,got NO help from his people and bought the game at Best Buy for full price twice. OUCH !!! I think I have talked him into coming here ,he didn't believe me when I told him that we get discounted keys ,does now...Now my nemesis , across the street two doors down,(uses another site) keeps telling me they have never been detected ,I don't believe him but who knows. It's fun when we go h to h and I kick his but ,he always says someone on the server is making him lag. HAHA Right...So again Thank you !!!! to the only Real Hack Site on the web !!!!

its worth being VIP

so far the hack i use is AVA and it works amazingly thanks FPScheats.com

The website has outstanding customer support. An admin helped me and did not give up for over an hour. The hacks are amazing and De.Bug must be one ( if not the) best coder in the world. If you wanted to invest some money into something, this is the place to do so.

5 stars. rayer: lasma:

I have used other hacks and I must say they are on there game here. I have never seen a aimbot this accurate. For the short time I have been here if someone needs help they are always fast at getting them taken care of. Money well spent imo..

This forum is full of awesomeness!!
    A good laugh included everyday in the membership.

FPSCHEATS IS THE BEST I WOS VIP AT MANY SITES..... BUT FPSCHEATS HACKS A BEST

These posts are all correct.I'm new at this and it was easy to set up and get going.Any questions about setup,settings or configurations will probably be answered by a helpful community before an admin gets a chance. If you need staff help they don't leave you waiting.I joined 2 sites so I have something to compare too.Without mudslinging lets just say if you look at this site next month and in the future,I'll still be here.The features and operations of the aimbot and hacks are incredible.I have to keep myself in check while playing so I don't look like Rambo raging on meth.The hack is fully adjustable with all the options.Plus,you get access to all the other hacks as well.only own 1 game? Check out the free download game battlefield heroes and see that it's hack is just as awesome.I don't work for FPS.This is my 1st month as a member and I could go on and on about the quality here and the...lack of quality elsewhere.If you join a server with another hacker on it,you better be the one with the FPS aimbot !!!

Page 57 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information