Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

:)

smiles for all, tis awesome as fried eggs and bacon made early in the mornin.
    i tell you, i used to be fully into crying about "hack" software as the next guy, but, after some careful consideration and lack of interest in the game because of such a thing, i decided that i would purchase such a thing to see why you guys/girls do it, and i tell you... its the best thing ive done since belly floppin into a large ocean with a pair of fishnet stockins as a sail.

and i mean, yeah, its been what? a week since i got one but ive played a few rounds and wow, and also, its funny to see who else can see you through walls, its just facinating. i've made a couple buddies in a few servers and we jus squad up and throw balls of death to our opponents.
    its wicked.

anyway

Love,
    Merc Steel.

i made an overpayment and they refunded it with proof of my mistake within 2 days. they are str8t up!!

oh yea, and the hacks are great!

Well what can i say about fps cheats IS that they are always true to there word about the hacks amazing support service! my hack was playing up so i contacted support about a day later i was owning mall dah noobs again come hear and buy a hack you will never regret it!" once you buy a hack and you want to buy another one all you have to do is upgrade for a cheaper price!!! joining fps cheats will be the best dissension of your live as i did and ive never been happier best HACK SITE EVER!

i made a little picture video for the new members!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=U7rtBQEeOjM

Awesome site. Hacks are pwning good. Service is excellent. Mails get answered fast if you send them to the support mail. Live help is extremely usefull. ehm what can i say more.... ow yeah BUY BUY BUY :P

These Guys Are Great Espically de.bug he answers all my questions when i need them =]

Time for a more detailed review. When you buy a subscription here at FPScheats.com you don't just buy yourself a completely awesome hack,
    you buy yourself a place into a fantastic community.
    There's far more here that just hacks. You can go download the newest games in the Sharez section,
    enter in a contest and win fantastic prices ( i won a PS3 myself a few hours ago :P :lol: ).
    It isnt just a hack, it's a community full of people who are willing to help you if you ever have a problem.
    The support is always on top of things and they come up with a solution for your problem amazingly fast.
    There's even a complete subsection dedicated to PC related talk.
    A trade section where people throw in deals that you just cant get anywhere else on the net
    ( not just keys, almost everything you want you can find there ).

Than the hacks itself. I myself have 2 subscriptions, BF2142 InstantKill and CoD4 everest hack.
    Both of the hacks come with full features
    ( BF2142 hacks come with a free Xero|Hawk hack which provides features like Chamz, commander hack, wallhack, sniper breathing removal ).
    CoD4 has chamz, aimbot which is really cooooooool, way too many to list ( it has over 70 features and is fully customizable ).

I am very very happy that i came here, and made the decision to buy their hacks.
    Saying that it changed my life is a bit over the top, however it defenitely made me a happy person and i always enjoy visiting the forum

best site here i love it

i gotten the everest life time deal i love it lol its the best proggy out there to me the assistance is the best here when u r stuck on something they help u quick and fast admins r great they will get out there way to help you so this is the site that u wanna be on thanx guys this site to me its #1

I'm really pleased with this site and its feed back, also the hacks work well. No fakes here

Well I use to be a stright shooter with all my games guess thats what AA is for ,no one want's to Hack a Government Game < iF there smart but since being owned in CA and COD I learned real fast you need to level the playing field. :shock: So I did my shopping around and BaM there was no Game Helper talked about more then FPS so I hit the paypal key and in less then 15 min I was owning in CA and it was FUN!!! been hooked ever since If your not running FPS " Undected Game helper" :lol: Your getting OwNed

Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread Information