Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    I have one thing to say ..
    in just one week to hack the rank of last place, I went to the top 10 of the Combat Arms.

Theres alot of things that can be said about FPScheats, they are the best, the hacks are fantastic with loads of extras and theres a huge support base ready to help you IF in the unlikely even that you need it because seriously everything is pretty straight forward and the coders take their time to make the hack right so it works bug free and detection proof.

But out of all this and more there is one thing you wont get from any other site and that is Peace of Mind, thats why so many have joined FPScheats.com and thats why so many will stay.

Quote Originally Posted by .LJ.
    I have been playing games since my very young years. From Mario to Call Of Duty 4, I have never stopped playing them.

I remember when I used to be a little kid, I used to get pissed off because I could not reach a certain level because it was too hard (played Mario a few weeks ago, and got it on first try!) and I would just smash the controller around. Yep, I was that bad.

So there we are, I am 6 years old and I get my first computer on my birthday, it was a 500Mhz with 32MB ram and 4MB video and it costed us 1000 canadian dollars (CAD), which at the time was around 500 US Dollars. With the computer, I get an amazing game called Madtown madness. I used to play it every day, 8 hours a day for a week or two.

Unforunately, the same situation happened, I could NOT pass a certain level because I was too bad at gaming. My brother, who was 6 years older, started playing games as well. He saw me play Midtown madness and got interested in it right away. He created a new game, and passed the full game in only a few days, so I asked him how'd he do it, and he would answer me that the game was just easy.

Of course, I was pissed at the answer because I thought there was some kind of trick or something. And there we go, he mentions the word "cheats".

I asked, "What are cheats?" And he answered me:

"They give you an advantage, it makes the game easier"

And I got way too excited when he mentioned the words "game, easier" together. And so we started our 56kbps connection with that dial tone, and went on the internet. He searched for the keywords: "Midtown madness cheats" and we found plenty of results. I did not really understand english at the time, so I was just amazed at all the pictures I would get on the computer screen even though it was just search results from Google or Yahoo!.

Unfortunately, the cheats did not really give "actual" advantages, just unlocks and I got sad immediately. I guess you know what happened, I got pissed off and could not pass the game. I only could pass the game after a few weeks, finally.

That's how it all started, I started getting new games, and I would look for cheats immediately when I would get home, even before the game was in my computer CDRom player.

That's how it went for many years, until a friend of mine called me and asked me if I owned 'Half Life', obviously the answer was no. A few days later, he comes to my home and handles me a copy of Half Life which contained Team Fortress as well. We both got online with our 56kbps connections and we would play Team Fortress right after we would come back home from school. (FYI: It took me 2 hours to have the game properly working for online play).

I never thought of cheats because I knew that I could not have an unfair advantage over actual real life players. It was just impossible in my head.

There we are, I am 11 years old and I start playing MMORPGs, my first MMO was MU Online. I get to reach level 80, legitemately, which took me almost a year to complete if not a year.

After that year, I would find reaching the next level was very long and boring so I threw it in my Recyble bin and never played an MMORPG for that long again.

I start playing a 2D shooter, similar to Worms Armageddon (or whatever it's called), called Gunbound. I play it for a few months until I meet a guy called 'weedman372' who was an hardcore counter strike 1.6 player, but seemed to like Gunbound as well.

He invites me to Counter Strike, but I tell him that I have never played that game in Multiplayer and I don't know how it works.

He told me it's simple, just download Steam and buy the game. So I went to the nearest gaming store, and bought the Half Life Gold package (which contained all Half Life 1 games - including Counter Strike, and yes I know that I already had one copy of Half Life 1, but I lost it, :lol

I entered my keycode of the half life game, and all of a sudden, about 6 games popped up in my Steam client. I was so happy it worked! I downloaded Counter Strike and we immediately popped into the game, both me and weedman372.

After about a year, we started to get into what we fps addicts call a scrim (clan war). We instantly realized that some of the teams just could not be THAT good at the game. I mean we could get 'headshotted' in mid-air with an AWP or something similar would happen, like get 'walled' when we were camping there... silently without anyone seeing us.

There it was, the moment it all started. Both me and weedman372 were first amazed at the skills some teams had (even though our skills were quite developed as well), but then realized that something was fishy, it wasn't something called skills anymore but... cheats. Weedman372 knew already about those 'cheats'; however, the correct term was hacks, like he told me.

And so, we started our browsers and started for searching for Counter Strike 1.6 Hacks in Google. We found a few, but most of them were already detected or were not working properly, until we've found a cheating community (which still exists today) by mistake (We clicked a link on a page we found through Google), that community was amazing. They were daily releasing public hacks which were working just fine, and had MANY advantages that would allow us to basically... 'pwn' everyone. We registered as fast we could to that community, and started downloading those powerful cheats (or hacks, like I was taught).

Oh man, it was those glory moments we enjoyed. We would make a massacre out of every and every single team in scrims we've had. However, it all stopped when all of a sudden when my friend got his Steam ID banned for a year. There again, we went legit because if he would get banned again, he would lose his account forever and we could not afford that. And so we've played legitimately for a few months until we realized that some of these guys were just always hacking and they would never get banned. (we looked for their Steam IDs in the console to confirm it).

Going back to that cheating community, we once again mistakingly bumped into a post which mentioned something about private hacks, and which said that those hacks were barely ever detected, maybe once a year.

Me and weedman372 started collecting some money, and I would transfer it to weedman372's PayPal because he had a credit card at the time, and I don't remember PayPal accepting canadian bank accounts yet. Afterwards, we would look for private cheating communities on that public cheating community, and there were plenty but many were just not doing the thing. At last, we found one, and their prices were quite low so we both got very excited.

We bought the hack, weed shared it with me, and off we went.

It was just amazing, we used it for almost two months and it never got detected, our accounts were safe.

But.. as always, everything has to end some day. The private community died, and the domain was not working anymore; therefore, making the cheat obsolete.

We got sad, and never cheated in a Half Life powered game again. We got back to playing legit, once again, until the year of 2008.

The same scenario happened with Counter Strike Source this time, there were too many "good" teams, so we (I, this time, my friend is too busy nowadays) searched for private communities.

I found another one, which obviously is still alive today, and I bought a CS:S membership there (for a month), not expensive either, but the community wasn't the best (if not really bad) and it's administrators weren't the best either even though the hack itself was working great and would barely get ever detected. I had to find another community.

Searching on YouTube for Counter Strike Source Hacks, I found FPSCheats.com.

I was immediately saddened at the prices, because I thought: "The game costs less than the hack!"

So I just lurked through the forums as a guest to see what kind of new games would FPSCheats offer in the near future, and got amazed after a while when I realized that it's one of the first private communities to offer such a big variety of hacks for many games. I decided to give it a try and see how it is in the general member sections by registering a regular account. I got satisfied almost instantly when I saw that the community was just AMAZING and really HELPFUL and the administrators were there for you, and are ready to help you with whatever inquiry you have, professionally, too!

Thing was, I was in vacations in another country when I decided to register an account on FPSCheats, so I could not buy a membership yet because it would stay there and have no use. I waited till I'd get home, and that was a very long 2 weeks!

I get home, but I was a little skeptical still, because it was a high amount of money so I decided to research a bit on what kind of hack should I get (This time it's Xero|Hawk for Call Of Duty 4, or Everest Aimbot for Call Of Duty 4).

I create a topic, and get answers very fast, and they were very satisfying as well. I made up my mind, and decided to go for the Everest aimbot because Xero|Hawk did not have what I needed even though both hacks look very great.

There it is, 09 Sep 2008, the official date when I buy a lifetime membership for the Everest aimbot, and I am VERY, VERY, VERY SATISFIED with the very friendly guides that the private forums offer and the amount of friendliness showed towards each other in there, just exactly like the regular member forums.

Oh and, 09 Sep 2008 is the day my older brother was born, the one who told me about cheats. That's a funny coincidence, right?

I hope you've had a good read, and I've made it this long because FPSCheats is a f*cking great community with f*cking great hacks, and f*cking great staff members and they deserve so much for their work and attention towards every and each member.

Thank you,

A very satisfied hacker/cheater

- LJ
    LJ m8, I really enjoyed reading that. Great Story!

Hello everyone who is thinking about buying a hack form fpscheats.

I just bought the xero|hawk hack for cod4 and i think it is great. I mean i was good at the game before i got the hack but just knowing where everyone is, it is AWSOME and now i own everyone. Also you probally heard this a thousand times, you are not just buying a hack you are geting also geting loads of other stuff and a great community. When I was instaling the hack i was not exactly sure how to do it and one of the moderators helped me. The moderators are awsome and they do a great job. I also got the combat arms hack and it is very good.

8)

Quote Originally Posted by Noobkinger
    LJ m8, I really enjoyed reading that. Great Story!
    I am glad you liked it, I missed some parts, but I could go on and on!

8)

wow..nice essay LJ

Quote Originally Posted by demonslayer
    wow..nice essay LJ
    That's not an essay, that's just the thesis statement! :lol:

Like I've said to Noobkinger, I could go on and on, but there has to be a limit sometimes! .

Thanks for the comment, appreciate that. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by .LJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by demonslayer
    wow..nice essay LJ
    That's not an essay, that's just the thesis statement! :lol:

Like I've said to Noobkinger, I could go on and on, but there has to be a limit sometimes! .

Thanks for the comment, appreciate that. 8)
    Your welcome lol, had a good read :wink:

I was already good at FPS games like COD1 2 & 4.... but I honestly got bored of playing legit lol. I started to browse for cheat websites and came across a site called FPSCheats & MSX... I was pretty close to going with MSX but then I saw the prices they were asking for...yea right lol. I went over to FPS, watched some of their videos and asked some presale questions. The videos were awesome and the responses I got on the forums were quick, honest and helpful.

Paid for the forum access, downloaded the hack, set it up in about 15 mintues.... The results I have gotten with the Everest hack...WOW. This hack has got you covered to the max. Awesome aimbot for raging, bounding boxes & ESP for " legit " gaming, still UNDETECTED ( payed AUG 7th i think - now nearly october without 1 detection ) clean PBSS.. great admin/mod staff plus the extra goodies around the forums like sharez & **** haha..what more could you want? I'm soo glad I picked FPSCheats.

Hack on!

FPSCheats.com must be one of the best hack sites around, top quality customer service,who will constantly help you until your problems are solved, the *** Hack is amazing, and cannot be missed, for $20 you can get 4 weeks access,which is so much more than any other website. Further still, the security aspect is quite unique,and completly undected for your 100% satisfaction .

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information