Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    " The best customer receive i have ever seenn in my lifetime , they know what they are doing and i would recommend anybody thinking of getting on this site to definitely without a doubt to get the lifetime + aimbot "
    - Cantcme
    Best service

Been a member of the site since December and haven't looked back since
    I was a member of a few other top name hacking sites prior to joining FPS and I must say, the service here is second to none! I can't remember the last time I could PM an admin/mod with a question or a problem and actually get a response back quick, or back at all!

A certain site I was a member of before joining here would ban you immediatley if you started saying the hack was detected, or started to bad mouth the admin because there was no support. All they were there to do was keep the asskissers and ban the real people, and if you did have a legit questions all the community would just come back saying "noob!". The community here is truly great!! Everyone helps everyone else out.
    I finally found a MATURE site, not a noob bashing, ass kissing forum full of immature twelve year olds!

The hacks here are great! I have never been detected by PB an admin or player using the Aimbot. It's truly an excellent hack! Never used anything so easy and slick! Truly a work of art

Well enough from me
    Keep up the great work Leet and all the mods, you guys are doing a wonderful job on this site, I'll be here for life whether you like it or not!!
    :lol:

I came to FPScheats in January when 187ci started going down, and I right away liked the excellent glitch collection present. After some time, there was a partnership with HelioS, a great hack coder, and this is when i got my aimbot. It was absolutely terrific. Now the site is even better - with more members, new coders who provide great hacks for even more games, and of course great community and customer support. Overall, awesome website!

Well What can I say about FPSCHEATS,I can say loads of things about this site its truly the best then the rest,worth every thing I paid for an excellent friendly service,one of the best services in the world,Also the Fpscheats community we have they are all helpful every single member here.If you have a problem they will help you as fast and as good as they can.

The hacks are great they work the butts off to get a hack out and keep it undetected from pb. For me this site has made the game even more fun for me.

Thanks leet, mods, coders, for a great site.

FPSCHEATS IS BEST THEN ALL THE REST

This site is just great!
    Of course I say that, I'm (one of) the coder(s)..
    But even if I were a normal member, I'd love the site, I'm sure!
    You get access to a GREAT community (with support for all your problems regarding Bf or your PC in any way xD), some really nice glitches, cool hacks/coders, and the BEST hack-site-team which ever existed (besides some other "goodies"... its not all about Cheating^^). All that simply by joining FPSCheats!
    Hope this arguments convinced you and you are pressing the "Purchase" button right now,
    Xero|Hawk

Well, in such a short amount of time, ive came to realise what a great community there is here. theres never any flaming, or if there is, its obviously well moderated as i dont see any .

Aimbots work just fine, never been caught yet by punkbuster! (over 15hours of playing) im in a clan, which no im good anyway, so they dont even suspect me of cheating. which is good.

When asking questions, i usually get a reply next time i log in, best of all the longest amount of time ive had to wait for a Key for the hacks, was around 15hours, which isnt bad at all. so thanks for that.

All in all, this is the only cheat site for 2142, ive ever been on, and it will be the only cheat site i shall pay my good money too be on aswell. Well maintained, lots of people to communicate with, and overall im pretty darn pleased, not 1 regret!

In 2 word: PERFECT COMMUNITY

I've bought membership yesterday and I love all the things that are there!
    The knife bot is amazing, about 100 kills in a round with knife! I love it!

Hacks are very cool and reliables, and give me the fun that i've lost cause boring game.

I'm just joined but I love it!

Fastest replyes at posts and pm like no other..

I've been with fpscheats since the start and I've never ran in to any problems with the community. Our admin (leet) is a friendly guy and tries to work and solve any problem you have. Our coders here are very talented and put hard work on the hacks that they release. Overall my experience with the community has been satisfying. Everyone here is friendly and wont bash on you if you have a noob question. This community makes you feel welcomed from day 1.

fps cheats is a great site
    best hacks u can buy
    aimbot rocks customer service is great

Custom support is one feature of FPS that simular sites do not support. I never had to use it sofar but it's nice to know that the feature and service is available.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information