Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast
    I am new to FPSCHEATS.com but not new to using hacks. I have tried the rest and now use the best. I purchased a lifetime membership through paypal and within seconds...not even minutes was installing my hacks. It literally took me 5 minutes to get into a game and start OwNiNg n00bs! Follow the easy instructions for installing the hack..you can't find a faster, better hack on the internet.

I was very pleased at all the other things the site has to offer besides being very friendly and helpful. I don't feel like I need to walk on eggshells at FPSCHEATS.com I don't feel like i'm going to get banned for saying the wrong thing or speaking my mind. The fee to join lifetime has paid for itself with all the movies, games and software I have received for free from the ShArEz forum.

The Admins and Support at FPSCHEATS.com are top notch and you can be confident in making your purchase to this....the last hack site you will ever need. :x :shock: :lol:

Fps cheats is more than just a community for hacks, once you buy whatever you are looking for you will open the gates to heaven. you can get much more here than just hacks it's brillant for Sharez, glitches, hints, and a OUTSTANDING place to make new friends. i HIGHLY reccomend it to anyone that wants to join and welcome to anyone who has joined and is reading this.

Proud member of FPSCHEATS.com

~Andi~

FPSCHEATS.com where the Hacking always starts because it always begins.
    -------------------------------------------

Buying a Hack from FPSCHEATS.com - 99$

Upgrading your Hack - 42$

Reseting your Licence Key - 10$

Reading the silly comments people say when they think your cheating - Priceless

Review Xero hack for COD4

I purchased my Xero hack yesterday evening and played four hours long. These are my findings:

GOOD STUFF

This a wallhack, chams, with a recoil remover and no-fog basically. It does its job. Period. If you're nog careful you'll own too much. Yesterday, without noticing it, I had 80 kills 1 death. So I died 16 times in a row to make it look more credible. So this is an excellent hack. Don't forget to control yourself. It doesn't come with keyloggers, weirdo advertisements and whatnot. It's a nice no-nonsense hack.
    Another thing I value is that my keybindings aren't affected. Just run the hack, start the game and it works like it always did. Furthermore, once I paid up using Pay-Pal, I had immediatly access to the product and it's licence key. Read the private forum of your hack for instructions (both video and images are provided). Last but not least, you'll get access to all kinds of hidden forums. Tips, tricks, erotic forum, support, general forum, it's all there.

BAD STUFF

There's also a COD4 aimbot which can be purchased for the same price. It's $99. So the price is the same as for Xero hack. However, Xero doesn't come with a clean screenshot feature; It merely blocks the screeny. The COD4 aimbot hack produces a genuine clean screenshot. Also, Xero has less features then COD4 aimbot version (which includes wallhack and such things as well). Therefore, the Xero hack is too expensive relative to the aimbot.

TO SUM UP
    • the good thing is that it's a no-nonsense lightweight hack with all needed basic features
      it doesn't mess with your settings, doesn't write to COD4 files (like cvar additions)
      it was immediatly available after paying the bill
      you'll get access to private and hidden forums for your entertainment and support
      Your $99 membership fee is for a full year basically, which is not expensive in my opinion

• it blocks the screenshot instead of producing a clean one
      its price is not fair compared to the COD4 aimbot hack

Hey gameboi, you do realise that after you sign up to a lifetime aimbot you can upgrade to another hack for on $32 USD not 99?

Quote Originally Posted by swamprat
    Hey gameboi, you do realise that after you sign up to a lifetime aimbot you can upgrade to another hack for on $32 USD not 99?
    Thank you for responding swamprat. My review is unbiased but a review should be written with the best knowledge available. With this in scope I'm happy with your reply as I'm not yet fully informed.

To anser your question:
    no I didn't because this additional benefit is not well formed. It has ambiguities. It's a small matter to ask for clarification, but as I am not interested in more - I'm very happy with Xero hack for COD 4 - I decided not to pursue more information. Perhaps I should before writing a review.

I also I needed to place your reply in context:
    its price is not fair compared to the COD4 aimbot hack
    If the customer can buy this hack - addionally - for $32 USD after buying the Xero hack, then the price for the Xero hack of $99 USD is without question a good deal. In my opinion that is.

I cannot edit my review but let me make these things clear:
    I have paid willingy a full price for my hack and I am very pleased with it. So no complains there. It would be nice though to have the option to edit a post in the review section. I am not satisfied with the quality of my review. It's sloppy. If you can edit it, please remove typo's and use the LIST command properly. You have my explicit permission to edit my review.

Thanks once again for raising an issue.

~gb

I cannot edit my own post so I reply once again.

So I should have bought an aimbot version instead of Xero hack. If I did, would have gotten the Xero hack for $32 USD. Is this correct?

Hmmm... from a financial point of view your offer is cheap. However, from a practical point of view this is absolutely useless to me. I don't want an aimbot and whatnot. Just a simple wallhack/chams thingy will do, with service (!). I don't know what to say. No pun intended. I just don't know. Perhaps new potential customers can. Glad we informed them so they can balance their choice.

By far the greatest hack site ever, I've seen other users from other places coming here and telling me there experiences. I could not believe it, I mean I never understood why other places would scam there own customers. This is the BEST site. This isn't just a hack site, its FPSCHEATS.

well what can i say that the others havent this site as it says on many of its hack vids you may see that it says the best number.1 hack site in the world well
    thats true it is the number.1 hack site in the world dont be afraid that you will be riped of cause i can tell you you wont you will think this was the best dicision in you intire life :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'm back, again, and the site kicks ass (always did) Xero is the coolest guy ever, even played a couple rounds with him with his 2142 hack [owned his ass LOL I wish]. The 2142 wall hack, is something I've been waiting on for a long time, to work on Vista, and now it does =D Works as adverised and better. I would suggest everyone who got hooked a year ago to 2142 to revisit the craving, BUT only when you have nothing to do... hours tick by with that game.

Cod4 Xero hack, well that just pwns, you do literally have to control yourself, maybe go to the loo half way through the round and you STILL end up on top by a long way; simply amazing.

The sites support still kicks ass, I've followed a dozen of the hick-ups and errors of new members. Everyone (that I can remember) was solved. GJ
    You can't go wrong here, and if you do the support team is always there to help.

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information