Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    FPSCHEATS.com "THE BEST HACK SITE IN THE WORLD"

but wait

FPSCheats.com ⦠it canât simply be described as «The Best ck Site in the World»

Becasue, that would be to void, and to unimaginitive, and to often used.

Let me tell you precisely WHY FPSCHEATS are HE best site in the world.

I have been on numerous hacking websites, including AA, MSX and CH. And FPSCHEATS is by far the best

1. FPSCHEATS boasts the best member support you will find on any similar website. On FPSCHEATS the mod team, and the admins are dedicated to give you your moneys worth, spending hours and hours of our days on the forum, answer support tickets, on MSN privately helping any members, who is welcome to add us, and even ingame.

2. But what makes our support the best is not only the dozen or so staff members helping you, it is the member database. All of our members are nice and friendly and will help you with any of your problems very quickly and as efficiently as any mod.

------------------------

3. Apart from the hacks FPSCheats also boasts a Sharez section, which although not the largest in the world, has a lot of private things, and your requests are answered very quickly, saving you thousands of $

4. Another great feature of our community is our Contests section, where everyone is welcome to enter a number of contests each month. Every month we give away atleast 200$ cash, and a numbner of amazing prizes such as gaming hardware, games, free hack subscriptions, fpscheats clothing and merchandise and other surprise prizes. Currently there is a prize worth over 300$ up for grabs.

5. We also have a small unofficial team (Recon92 and myself) who keep your information safe and make sure nothing bad internet wise happens to you. But, more on that in the members area.

In conclusion i hope to see you in the members area, where i give away private invites, rapidshare accounts, game cd-keys and much more TO EVERYONE.

Remember, buying a subscription does not only give you the hack you subscribed for but also

⢠Support
    n⢠Discussion Forums
    ⢠Buy/Sell/Trade
    ⢠Warez/Sharez
    ⢠Contests
    ⢠Giveaways
    ⢠Member help and advice
    ⢠Moderatorhelp and advice
    ⢠And much, much more

-mauzerTM

this site is the best cuzz the admins are great people and dont try to rip you off like mdk and msx as far as Artificial Aiming my sub has ran out there and there shit gets to many detections and with FPS cheats theres the sharez section if you cant find it there it hasn't been cracked and plus with FPS theres leet the best hacker man in the world lol
    and the hacks are awesome man there the best ever especially the new X-Hack its owns face man
    and the contests rock man the chance to win lots of money for no reason at all i mean the chances are great its only like 1 in 500 thats not bad

FPS CHEATS ROCKS MAN BUY NOW

------- =

M
    D
    K

FPSCHEATS is one of the best gaming hack sites known to man.When i first joined i knew this was the site to be at.Unlike 1 8 7 c i we are always undetected, infact we have only been detected 2 times.Once we are detected we will have a update within 2-4 days,also the day or day after a patch comes out we have the hack updated and ready to be used.As you can see from the index of the forum we have a extensive sharez forum featuring full versions of fraps,mega games thread featuring 157 full games,and tons of other programs/games.We also have live support for when you are confused.This is the best gaming hack site i have ever been to trust me.

WWW.FPSCHEATS.COM #1 rated hack website in the world!

FPSCHEATS.COM provides the best hacks in the world, but also tons of sharez, glitches, hints, tips and tricks.
    The support at FPSCheats.com is outstanding, The moderators are not only very polite but will take every single question very serious.
    You can start a LIFETIME membership for a great offer! FPSCheats will retail LIFETIME for $99,- (USD) we are not trying to take your money like other websites examples : MSX, Deceptive Gaming etc, etc. We simply want that you enjoy your stay at FPSCheats and enjoy hacks that are provided on FPSCheats that are from professional quality. Once you have purchased your LIFETIME for any game for a price of $99,- (USD) you can subscripe to an other group for a lower price.

Good hacks starts with good coders.
    FPSCheats has the best coders around the ''hack scene'' professional and take coding very serious. There hacks are outstanding and very trustfull the chance of getting caught is almost nihill. FPSCheats update their hacks whenever it's getting detected. FPSCheats will shutdown their hack temporarily until it's finished with the update so you won't get an GUID BAN.
    But what about the moles? No worries whenever a mole is trying to leak a hack FPSCheats can sue him for thousands of dollars, he accepts the license of agreement when he buys the hacks from FPSCheats.
    Thank you.
    And all the FPS Members hope to see you in the near future.

~Jason.

Well....I am pretty new to the hack scene and I was rather anxious to fork out $99 to the site. I had read good reviews and bad reviews about fpscheats.

I have been a member of quite a few hack sites now, including P.M., MDK and AA for several months and what can I say.....

This is the GREATEST hack site I have ever been a member of. For a minute just forget the part where you get awesome and UNDETECTED hacks.

All the members here are very FRIENDLY and they are all glad to lend you a hand whenever you might need it.

If you ever have any troubles with your membership, or a problem with operating the hack, you not need to worry as the customer support here is SECOND TO NONE.

On top of all the great qualities of the forums, you get access to some of the best hacks that are UNDETECTED and stay undetected. Other sites lure you into handing them your money then getting banned from your game within 30 minutes of using the hack.

You can have PEACE OF MIND at fpscheats, because if the hack hack ever gets detected, it will be locked for your own safety, so you don't get banned.

I hope you enjoyed my review of fpscheats and that you have decided to become a member It is well worth it.

FPSCheats is the best hack I have used; I came from MSX witch shut down abruptly and just took every bodyâs money. Here they donât take your money and run. They give help you get the hack working if it doesnât work at first and are very nice to there fellow hackers. You will find that every body her are good people.

I have never got banned from steam and never will, because FPSCheats does a great job stopping it from happening, that and Steam just sucks.

F - fabulous hacks
    P - professional support
    S - superbly set out website

C - cheating is our game
    H - hacking made easy
    E - extreme quality of service
    A - ass-kicking aimbots
    T - top quality admins
    S - simply the best!

Beneath the Film Posts: 1337 -------------Smart: Of course I am! Role: Film Maker
    This place is a once in a lifetime place to be, no where else you will feel as good here with so many friendly members, and active admins, so you always get response from them, and absolutely anything you need is on this site, from computers to cd-keys, to movies, sharez anything you need, all of it is here. you cannot possible get better support than this! from anywhere else.
    and you can also win prize money from our Contests! This place just feels like home

People ask "Why hack?"

If you are one of those...hacking makes the game a whole new experience for all those people out there who are veterans of the game or even people who get 0wned and want to deliver payback =)

So usually they go to google and search for a hack site...

You will find many "HACK" sites but you will only find ONE of the sites will have THE BEST hacks, #1 community in the WORLD, Their OWN SHAREZ forum, #1 Support and MUCH more!!!

That site is the one i am currently posting on =) FPSCHEATS

You will find EVERYTHING you want on it from hacks..to sharez etc...

The community here is AWESOME and you will make TONNES of new mates to STAT pad with..or just rage up a server =)

Support here is AMAZING... People are ALWAYS willing to help no matter how many questions you have got or if you don't know a THING about computers :P

So if you are looking for scores like this -

Then you know who to join!!!

See you on the "dark" side

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information