Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

FPS

Leet,
    I have to hand it to you, brilliant site, great communication and if you are in need of a helping shove in the correct direction you have always been there with the right information. How you carry this out for all the people on this site in 24hrs I do not know, worth every penny.

Keep up the great work.
    Thanks
    Purple.

good work Leet!!!!

the aimbot works fine!!! the support is really good!!

worth every penny!

there are too much info. i still can read it all!!!

i good to have someone who make all the game play more easy!!!

i think i have to use more the aimbot to learn use it fine!

so Leet and HelioS keep the good work!!!!!

cchheerrss!!!!!

WORKED GREAT... CAN'T WAIT GETTING TAG HUD AND XERO. :lol:
    FORUM IS BRILLIANT IT HELPS ALOT SPECIALLY NEEWBIEZ HEHE...LIKE ME :P ADMINS ARE KEWL, WHEN YOU WANT THEM THEY'RE JUST AROUND THE BEND TO HELP.GOOD JOB ALL!

Works Fine...Great customer service too...
    Spanish: Indetectable...Doy Fe...JaJaJa

Quote Originally Posted by vagegast2000
    i realy love FPScheats, man, service is the greatest ever, if you have a problem they will help you as fast and as good as they can.

i also vavour FPS cheats over another hacking website, named MSX, their program has been detected lately, and they WONT give you a new key if your banned .

keep up the good work guys, your all the best
    I agree and am impressed with the quick responses here. Lots of friendly help. Also a lot of people at MSX act like complete asshats. Stay away from MSX they are problematic at best.

Nothing but the best

If you have never used FPS Cheats then you have no idea what you are missing. The customer service is the best than the competition. When a new patch comes out it took them one day to put out a new version of the Helios Aimbot and took less than four days for the rest of the hacks. I have used another site and when the last patch came out it took MSX two weeks and they were still detected but MSX always says that there hacks are undetected. Now FPS on the other hand will email you directly if a problem occurs and will also send you an email when a new updated hack has been released. You can't get that anywhere else. Also on the Helios Aimbot there is a Screen Shot Cleaner that makes it virtually impossible for you to get banned. On top of that a lifetime membership is only $120. You can't get that anywhere else either. With the aimbot you will be able to hit people on a dead run. Bottom Line is that FPS cares about the customer and keeping us happy and if there are problems about anything LEET will work until the problem is fixed. He is the best admin in the business. So for those people out there that are skeptical and worried about getting caught. You don't have to be worried. FPS has everything covered with the best admins and the best coders in the world. Thanks to LEET, Hawk, Dubs, and Helios for offering the best undetected Hacks in the world. FPS for Life. Noobies you will not be dissapointed.

No problems on my end. I was extremely impressed with the quick response to the BF2142 Aimbot update when EA released the 1.25 patch. The posts seem excellent in informational content and I so far have found the community helpful. JUST TRY IT.

Kudos to leet

I just wanted to let everybody, members & poss new members to know that leet was a big help to me in getting my aimbot working on vista. also he stuck with me all the way through the process. The aimbot is worth all the money and then some. I also would like to help any new member that i'm willing to help with whatever i can concerning vista install if needed.

Again Kudos to leet and the aimbot crew, Great job & Great site

A VISTA NOOB

FPSCheats is a great community. The service leet offers cannot be matched anywhere, I purchased the lifetime with aimbot plan and I am really happy with it. This site has great hacks, great exploits and great service!

I signed up here when this forum was still new, and I was a bit sceptical about this place, as anyone is with any new emerging hack site. This site is really well administrated, and freedom of speech is no problem here. This site isn't like MSX or 187ci, they will attempt to help you out if you have a problem. They won't just ban you, and if they can't come up with any solution, they will give you a partial refund. The hacks here are top notch and have rarely been detected. The updates only set us back a couple of days max.

Page 2 of 71 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread Information