Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast
    Hi

I came to Fpscheats.com AS A TOTAL NOOB

I chosed 2142 aimbot + Lifetime access

Everyone is fantastic - They help out - Community is great -

We have teens and adults here - Not everyone is an adult

No one is a faggot or a scrub nasty person

IT'S AWESOME - IF YOU WANT TO CHEAT INN BATTLEFIELD - JOIN JOIN JOIN FFS YOU'RE MAKING A GREAT CHOICE

The best think I have done for gaming, last night I will pay by pay pal, and 6-houers later I get the download, very quick, THATS FOR YOU FPS AND THERE ADMIN(S) "GREAT WORK SOLDIERS, YOU ARE A TOP CREW"
    Thanks a lot.

I must say as a member to be i was quite skeptical at first when i came across this site. At first i thought it was just another scam hack site but as ive talked with a few people this place is a nice legitamite buisness they run that they fully back up with support. Also for those of you who constantly worry about getting scammed or getting your money stolen you dont need to worry especially if your paying with paypal. Paypal offers an insurance on all money sent and offers you the option to specify why your sending X amount of money to Y person and if you dont recieve your product/services they reimburse you. nice to know this sites quite legit and you'll be getting my payment soon

Quote Originally Posted by weeman0313
    I must say as a member to be i was quite skeptical at first when i came across this site. At first i thought it was just another scam hack site but as ive talked with a few people this place is a nice legitamite buisness they run that they fully back up with support. Also for those of you who constantly worry about getting scammed or getting your money stolen you dont need to worry especially if your paying with paypal. Paypal offers an insurance on all money sent and offers you the option to specify why your sending X amount of money to Y person and if you dont recieve your product/services they reimburse you. nice to know this sites quite legit and you'll be getting my payment soon
    I agree !!!
    All I can say now is WOW ! Great ! Awesome ! Perfect ! Fantastic !

Most of all Thanks to everybody in this site ! :P

hey hey im just reposting here again after purchasing my membership to let you all know that the aimbots are absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! im always 1st place in bf2 and around 1st-3rd in bf2142 (mainly due to fact that most points are accuired due to flag captures rather then kills) Also the aimbots are so easy to set up its not even funny. so anyone reading this and being indecicive should buy the aimbot lifetime package for either or both and get set!

If you havent purchased yet do so quickly..!

This community is the best ive seen in a long time it doesnt just deal with hacks but gives you all round support for ANY pc fixes it has some of the best PC Techs and everyone is willing to share their experiences/problems to help you out....

The Hacks are Great and work flawlessly they are updated ASAP (a lot quicker than most sites) and the coders have great ideas to make their hacks better and more versatile

Want a site that will offer hacks and cant be beat?
    Get signed up on FPSCheats!!

thanks all

These are the games i play and so far since i started whit multiplayer i have allways used hacks and i have tryed almost all websites. Now i mainly play BF2142 and i am registered at all 3 major multiplayer hacking sites that offers hacks for this game as well. But non of other 2 are able to deliver new updates and fixes so fast as FPSCheats these guys really outdone themself there they are the ultimate hack resource, they offer fast and good support and their staff is one of the most friendly staffs around unlike at MSX where you ask for help and they flame and spam you and insult you here you can ask about anything you want or need and you will get a proper anwser.

Also why i like FPSCheats is cuss there is not a day when you come to forums and you see something new they are allways developing and imporving and besides all other they offer worlds hugest amount of game informations such as exploits and glitches i havent seen before via videos and glitches this truly is one of a kind website and by my opinion The Gratest Multiplayer Hacking website on entire planet.

it rocks i had trouble at first but now i understand it toally worth it bf2leet is a great help and so is comeandgetsome I LOVE FPSCHEATS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i have to say and all that needs to be said is that

FPSCHEATSCOM ROXXERS UR BOXXERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FPS is ****en Pretty stuffs.

I use to be a nonamesite customer for a month i just play for 3 days. the rest was down time or updating there sux copied hacks.

if go with FPS i guarantee that u well not finish any round without top 3 on ur tram. also im sure you well love it.

Page 17 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread Information