Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Simple, Reliable and informative.

Does EXACTLY what it said on the tin. Free access to hacks too.

The glitches certainly put the fun back into the game!! Thankyou FPSCheats.com!!!

heyy i bought the 8 moth package about 2 moths ago because i realy wasent shure what the site would be like ,but when i firt got on here i goud the service amazing ,and when i had a bad day at school i would come in and read the posts htey always used to cheer me up ,then i would use ure aimbot to pwn ppl on the game :P it was so funny when my friends where like wow hes so good i loved it lol

thx for my time here im loving every muinite of it

Wat can i say? First class the aimbot is great fun. The Exploits & Glitches are excellent it really is good to have a glitch before the puplic get hold of them.
    Keep up the good work FPS.

A+

Im very satisfied with the results and professionalism provided by FPS Cheats staff..
    While having some issues / questions the response was fast and clear.
    I have used some others sites (M%%security). And to be honest ill never go back.
    udos to all staff that is prompt, responsive, and very reliable.
    Keep up! You guys Rock.

Just Join FPSCHEATS.COM, it's the best!

if you think you're only getting cheats, exploits and glitches, think again, you're getting so much more...

All major games are covered.

I love it and i couldn't wish for a better site.
    Thanks

If youa re still sitting on the fence with this one, think no further!!

i was one to be skeptical about paying for hacks becuase it dint' seem worth it, but not only are u paying for that , you are paying to join a great community with awesome members, great support for allyour games. Got GUID Banned, ask for a new Cd Key. Need Technical help with aimbots or any other hacks, post and u get a reply. It can't get anything better, so join now, cause its' the best there is and you'll never regret it!

Being part of the FPS Cheats community is an amazing experience. It's a nice collection of gamers who just want to have fun. There is no problem that can't be solved, if you need help you get it!
    The hacks offered by FPS Cheats are definitely worth the money, not mentioning the other services provided. I saved 50 getting a working CD Key for Battlefield 2142.
    The "Share"- and "18+&quo;-sections are quite useful and let you save a lot of time searching the net.

The best hacks and aimbots i have ever found. Even better since they are never detected. No other site can compete with FPS, MSX stands no chance in hell :twisted:. The community makes it even better with a constant supply of glitches, steady flow of hacks, and help on fixing problems that punkbuster causes(probably the only way they can stop hackers is to annoy them with a game that wont work).
    Without FPScheats i probably would have stopped playing 2142 after the punkbuster crap, so i would like to thank leet for providing information on how to fix it when i couldnt find anything on evenbalance.

the fpscheats community and very nice and willing to help. getting membership from fpscheats is alot cheaper and better than any other site.

FPSCheats.com is the best community I have ever belonged to, well worth the lifetime subscription fee! I joined at the very start when there was only 65 members, now there are over 6,000 and growing. I love that there are so many people and every last one of them is nice and extremely helpful. I recently had a fatal problem with a game and posted it at the FPSCheats.com forums to see if any might help. I was amazed at the out pour of replies and helpful comments by the many great people who are on the forums. I also have had a problem with one something on the site and e-mailed the administrator, who sent a very helpful response (that quickly fixed the problem) within a few hours!!! All in all FPSCheats.com is the best community of this type, regardless of price!!!

There is my comment, if you want me to be more specific or take something out just ask. And BTW thanks so much for everything!!!

Page 10 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information