Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast
    Single Cheat: Counter Strike Global Offensive
    Start: 09/27/2014
    End: 10/27/2014

Well being Indian and having relatives in the states who always point out that the southern states have people that eat food 10 times more spicy then us I know how surprised they got lol.

And about that store make sure the meat is red and looks fresh and the fat isn't going yellow (its a long trip from here to there ya know) and that its not British lamb (sorry any brits out there) British lamb can sometimes have a very foul smell.

Quote Originally Posted by jst2good
    Well being Indian and having relatives in the states who always point out that the southern states have people that eat food 10 times more spicy then us I know how surprised they got lol.

And about that store make sure the meat is red and looks fresh and the fat isn't going yellow (its a long trip from here to there ya know) and that its not British lamb (sorry any brits out there) British lamb can sometimes have a very foul smell.
    I did some checking around and there are quite a few meat markets in Houston that have fresh lamb from local suppliers. I'll be on the lookout for some good recipes for the pit and let you guys know how it turned out.

The big holiday week is coming up over here Stateside so was wondering if anyone is going to be doing any cooking? Have anything good to share as far as unique recipes go?

I'm in Culinary school right now, I'll leaf through my recipes for everyone and post some up. I may start my own thread so I don't hijack this one.

Deep fried Turkey at my girlies Mom and dads, and Oyster Dressing at my Moms house. I love Oyster Dressing!

Hi galveston340 Have you got any recipes for Ribs i just love em. 8)

if u eva come 2 australia stop by my place we can go hammer a few roo's with my ross cr337 compound bow with tusker 125 broadheads (the are used on 85% recorded buffalo kills) so yeah lemme know =)

Quote Originally Posted by jcgross
    Deep fried Turkey at my girlies Mom and dads, and Oyster Dressing at my Moms house. I love Oyster Dressing!
    Oh man, "Deep fried turkey" uhmmmmmmmmm. Nothing like it.

We're going to buy a gas fired fryer for just that purpose.

MMM..

This thread makes my hungry!

u gotta try mother energy drink (the new 1 the old 1 was soooo shit noone liked it) but the new one is like .................... NICE!!!!

Page 7 of 58 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information