Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
    ....just a "heads up" as tonight at 21:00 CDT here the show "BBQ Pitmasters" is going to be on the TLC cable channel.

...ought to be a good one as they are going to be in...um....CANADA!

I didn't know they made BBQ up there in the Frozen north!

EDIT: I was mistaken as there were four teams on the show and one lady's team was from Canada.

....she was beaten by Larry Trigg from Texas of course!

i dont have a lot of recipes but i will give you a hint,i needed a grill and bought a infa red grill and its unbeleivable,never new what the infared was about until i opened the grill and seen no burners,you cook food so much faster,it gets so hot i can reach 600 degrees in seconds,hambugers are so juicy,i like my food well done and usally burgers are dry but it seals in the juices,steaks my wife likes rare to medium,i put it in sear setting 2 minutes,and grill for 5 minutes and done,my well done steak 10 minutes tops and im talking thick steak,the grill has a self cleaning setting cause it goes up to 7oo degrees and burns the grill clean,also theres you tube vids of people just put smoke chips right in the grill cause they wont catch fire and make awesome ribs,end of the season grills will go on sale,bought mine at home depot 580,they have smaller ones for 250,you tube it,once you try it youll be amazed and it uses 1/3 propane than a regular grill,i sound like a grill salesperson

Quote Originally Posted by chadmeister1
    i dont have a lot of recipes but i will give you a hint,i needed a grill and bought a infa red grill and its unbeleivable,never new what the infared was about until i opened the grill and seen no burners,you cook food so much faster,it gets so hot i can reach 600 degrees in seconds,hambugers are so juicy,i like my food well done and usally burgers are dry but it seals in the juices,steaks my wife likes rare to medium,i put it in sear setting 2 minutes,and grill for 5 minutes and done,my well done steak 10 minutes tops and im talking thick steak,the grill has a self cleaning setting cause it goes up to 7oo degrees and burns the grill clean,also theres you tube vids of people just put smoke chips right in the grill cause they wont catch fire and make awesome ribs,end of the season grills will go on sale,bought mine at home depot 580,they have smaller ones for 250,you tube it,once you try it youll be amazed and it uses 1/3 propane than a regular grill,i sound like a grill salesperson

I've got a infrared roaster that runs on propane. It is very cool. I can roast a whole turkey in it. The turkey comes out cooked, but really moist and juicy.

For those that have had deep fried turkey, this is the next best thing without having to deal with all that oil and the danger of it getting spilled.

.....thanks for the info Guys! I have to go to Home Depot later this afternoon and I'll see if they have what you are talking about so I can have a look see....

Galv, Here's what I have.

Char-Broil 08101480 The Big Easy Oil-Less Infrared Turkey Fryer

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/char-br...ryer-7206.html

Quote Originally Posted by Snuke
    Galv, Here's what I have.

Char-Broil 08101480 The Big Easy Oil-Less Infrared Turkey Fryer

http://www.homedepot.com/buy/char-br...ryer-7206.html
    ....that looks like something that I will check out Snuke. If I can add the Pecan or Oak wood to it to give it some flavor it would sure save me a lot of time!

Senior Moderator
    Got any boar you can send my way Rocky?

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Pliskin
    Got any boar you can send my way Rocky?
    ....."boar".....as in Feral Hog??

Senior Moderator
    Yes, anyway you think you might be able to send some? Maybe frozen packed with dry ice?

Page 47 of 58 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast

Thread Information