Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    ....on today's menu we have three racks of ribs. Two St. Louis cut racks and one baby back slab....and three drunk chickens.....Put the ribs on at 13:00 and the chickens at 15:00....since I don't have my usual cameraman I'll just try and wing it. Videos coming up later this evening.... 8)
    :lol: look forward to seeing it my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by FNG
    ....on today's menu we have three racks of ribs. Two St. Louis cut racks and one baby back slab....and three drunk chickens.....Put the ribs on at 13:00 and the chickens at 15:00....since I don't have my usual cameraman I'll just try and wing it. Videos coming up later this evening.... 8)
    :lol: look forward to seeing it my friend!
    ....ribs have been on since 1PM....chickens have been on since 3PM.....just checked and the bones on the chicken are about to pull out so guess it's time to take my "Girls" out of the smoker....will record it and see if I can get the vids posted here later this evening....

....damn, I sure smell like smoke!! 8)

......some vids from yesterday....still have a couple more to pull off the camera..

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FFnr3VhPpU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="488">

...part Two....NOW in "FPS HD"!!
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tPCPGjrxiNE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="488">

Especially our snipers!
    When I become a SEAL that's what I want to do.
    Also you talking to the chickens made me laugh so hard.

....while I am re-uploading the "uncut/edited" version of my vid...here is one that even my good friends that are single might appreciate!....
    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MTwzLjXNk_U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="488">

.....I find this should be in the "Eating on a Budget" category!!

....was my mistake....as it was included in the number three vid...

Yeah if it was removed I would've been knocking on youtube's door and they wouldn't be too happy. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthetik

Yeah if it was removed I would've been knocking on youtube's door and they wouldn't be too happy. haha.
    ....will have the others up later in the AM...

.......been a while since I re-visited this thread....and please accept my "humble apologies"...been too darn hot down here to do any "Pit Work" lately......BUT....I picked a Sunday Houston paper and noticed that Krogers has briskets on sale for .99cents a pound (LIMIT TWO) with an additional $10 purchase so looks like it's time to fire the old girl up this week. Not sure if it's just a local price....but if you guys look at the Kroger advert as for one that's a pretty good price.....and Two you can take their ad to some other stores down here that say they "Will beat ANY price" and get them even cheaper! Also a good scam is to get as many copies of the advert that you can. Cut it out and make sure the date is not included...save them and when you need to restock take it to your local "WalMart" and the checker will usually honor the price as they just want to get you out of the checkout line as fast as they can..... 8)

.....sorry for nothing to post here as it's been raining cats and dogs down here almost all week. Here is a small radar loop from just a few hours today. I live about five minutes from the NOAA radar site...

http://radblast-mi.wunderground.com/...ing=0&smooth=1

....hopefully I can fire up the pit this weekend....

Page 45 of 58 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information