Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthetik
    Haha,
    Indian food would be great...
    I like Punjabi nan? I think it's spelled. Bread with Coconut in the middle i get from this "Taste of INdia" resturaunt, it's gooooood.
    yea your close

its naan

and yea try butter chicken or chicken karahi

.....Coconut....hot peppers.....and smoke I am not used to! Might be something I would learn if it turns out well! Where is the recipe????

Hi galv long time, I have Country style ribs, how long to boil b4 putting on the grill? I was going to use Cattlemans BBQ sauce when on the Grill, Please include step by step as I never cooked ribs, my neighbor that works at the Ford plant is letting me use his grill. ty in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by jcgross
    Hi galv long time, I have Country style ribs, how long to boil b4 putting on the grill? I was going to use Cattlemans BBQ sauce when on the Grill, Please include step by step as I never cooked ribs, my neighbor that works at the Ford plant is letting me use his grill. ty in advance.
    ....good to see you again here jc!! Well, first off NEVER BOIL RIBS!! as it is a waste of time! Look at the beginning few pages of the thread and make up some good dry rub. If not take some salt..pepper...and a little granulated garlic and rub that meat...Let the ribs sit for at least an hour or two so the spices get into the meat. Get your fire started and add the wood that you want to smoke with...

Place the ribs away from the heat so they can get some indirect heat...as well as the smoke. Temps should stay not less than 180f and not more than 200f....

About an hour before they are done then you start basting with the sauce if you want...but make sure that the temps are not too hot as the sugar in that sauce will carmelize or burn if the fire is too hot...

Quote Originally Posted by Galveston340
    .....Coconut....hot peppers.....and smoke I am not used to! Might be something I would learn if it turns out well! Where is the recipe????

sorry bud for the delay im acutally preping up for a cook out for tom.
    Got around 40 pounds of chicken and two packs of 24 corona and dos eqous along with bunch of stuff
    ill get that recpies your way in the days or twos time bud.

Quote Originally Posted by 5abi

Got around 40 pounds of chicken and two packs of 24 corona and dos eqous along with bunch of stuff
    ....good cooking with the "yard birds"....but sure am sorry to see that you have to resort to drinking that "South of the Border" so called imported beer.....

Quote Originally Posted by 5abi

....good cooking with the "yard birds"....but sure am sorry to see that you have to resort to drinking that "South of the Border" so called imported beer.....
    yea well im sorry but those are few that i liked
    i also digg landshark, bud lime

..."landshark"??? As in 1961 Caddy??

he might be revering to the beer? http://blog.collegebars.net/uploads/...hark-lager.jpg lol

....check out this one...floated some kegs down the creek when the big flood came back in '81....

http://www.shiner.com/

...and bit of video of the place I go every year for the Music..."Shiner Bockfest"...but this vid is on the growth of the company....

http://businessonmain.msn.com/?episo...rial&gt1=25049

not a big beer...but darn good and has a history...other than some "Jimmy Buffet" named beer.....just up the road from me....

Page 28 of 58 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread Information