Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozan
    Your pit looks weather torn and rusty You should use some CLR on it.

8)
    That is my Brothers Pit. As thick as the pipe he built it with we will all be long gone before it ever suffers from the effects of any corrosion! 3/4 inch pipe....and I have to say that it was a pleasure cooking on it once the pipe took the heat. Might not be one of the best to look at but I have to tell you once it gets hot it stays that way. Once it gets hot you use less wood to maintain temps.....

As I am sitting here in line at the local burrito shack I just read a good tip in the paper. Instead of throwing away those water bottles that have a screw on top and the little thing you pop up to take a drink save them for the next time you need to apply some bbq sauce to what you are grillin'. Just when the meat is almost done you can use this instead of bringing out the sauce pot....

Quote Originally Posted by galveston340
    As I am sitting here in line at the local burrito shack I just read a good tip in the paper. Instead of throwing away those water bottles that have a screw on top and the little thing you pop up to take a drink save them for the next time you need to apply some bbq sauce to what you are grillin'. Just when the meat is almost done you can use this instead of bringing out the sauce pot....
    Yeee haaa! That sounds rinkin dinkin good partna! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by hacker98
    Yeee haaa! That sounds rinkin dinkin good partna! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    .......Say what??

....It's a three day Holiday Weekend for most over here in the States! Is anyone going to be cooking? It's Briskets and "mystery meat" starting tomorrow morning...then on vacation all next week so will be trying out some new stuff as well.

What you fellow members have planned?

Do me a favor bro - send me some of your recipes via PM - or write them up in notepad and send em to my email. You're a mod so you can see my email addy.

I really would enjoy them. My girlfriend's a professional chef so she's really good at cooking - but I'd like to test my mettle on the grill with some of your recipes. Some of the stuff I've seen is just omg 1 stroke shy of an orgasm level of juicy goodness.

( As you might can tell I am a food fanatic. Especially good BBQ. Hehe. )

- Fox

Quote Originally Posted by foxxer
    Do me a favor bro - send me some of your recipes via PM - or write them up in notepad and send em to my email. You're a mod so you can see my email addy.

I really would enjoy them. My girlfriend's a professional chef so she's really good at cooking - but I'd like to test my mettle on the grill with some of your recipes. Some of the stuff I've seen is just omg 1 stroke shy of an orgasm level of juicy goodness.

- Fox
    Glad you liked what I have posted thus far! You can copy anything I have posted here and if you and your Girlfriend have any requests...or any other member for that matter...feel free to ask.

I am sure that after this weekend and what I have planned for next week while I am off that I will have the much desired "BBQ Sweats".....where you know you have been busy cooking over the Pit as three days later when you wipe the sweat off your brow it still smells like smoke!!

Quote Originally Posted by foxxer

- Fox
    Glad you liked what I have posted thus far! You can copy anything I have posted here and if you and your Girlfriend have any requests...or any other member for that matter...feel free to ask.

I am sure that after this weekend and what I have planned for next week while I am off that I will have the much desired "BBQ Sweats".....where you know you have been busy cooking over the Pit as three days later when you wipe the sweat off your brow it still smells like smoke!!

Alritey ^^ - Sounds good. And yea, I remember those. My father used to grill a LOT and since my brother's a chef as well - when he would come visit he'd do the same. It gets in the clothes too. That and the wine. Hehe ^^

Wattup Galveston,Headed out to Granbury and the Daughters for what else,
    One Texas sized BBQ,and since I've been on Zocor gonna cut loose at least tomorrow. Got Her Brisket going on,some Ribs and Sausage.Don't know bout the sides and not really interested just need a tall cold glass of sweet tea.
    Really hope you have as good a weekend as I will. Be careful and see ya monday or tuesday.

hey do you have any good tips for fish
    these are the typs of fish iv been cathing
    bass
    catfish
    trout
    or pike

i live in ID and iv been catching a lot of fish this yaer just looking for some good BBQ tips

Thank You

Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information