Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Spaz's TF2 Achivement Padding *Check Community Annoucements*

The new medic achivement update is going up soon (July 22)
    Check out the new stuff
    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52249

FPScheats community, I will be setting up a TF2 achievements padding group. It is a private group so if you want in you will have to post your SteamID or MSN so I can add you here. But some rules first
    1. Strictly no hacking, I do not hack TF2 or any other steam game. No hacking final

2. No inviting your friends, that are not in the FPScheats community

3. No being a douche (I have a pretty high voice...)

Basically (because of time zones) if you see somebody online from this community, ask them to help you get some achievements.

The info is here
    Group Name: TeamFortress2 FPSC (catchy right?)
    Abbreviation: FPSTF2
    Group Link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Tf2fpsc

My MSN is
    [email protected]
    Also, somebody would design a logo for us would be cool.
    And my computer often crashes while playing TF2, so if I suddenly leave you know why.

Cool, and this is it 1 person? I could of sworn more people wanted this, also boozan go to the comunity link again, I have made the group public so you can just join

I did but my steam account got shutdown, ill buy a new one and join up maybe a bit later. I still have EH waiting for me.

Alright, we still need more members.

The group is public joinable? I joined it anyway, looking forward to this. So what achievements give what, the page isn't very clear about it

Nevermind I found it on TF2 Wiki

Blutsauger - The Blutsauger (meaning "Bloodsucker" or "Vampire" in German) is an unlockable primary weapon for the Medic class. It is unlocked after 12 of the medic achievements are completed. The gun fires low-damage projectiles at a high rate. Whenever a projectile hits an enemy, the three health taken from the enemy is added to the medic who fired the shot.

Critzcrieg - The Critzcrieg is an unlockable secondary weapon of the Medic class. It is unlocked after 24 of the medic achievements are completed. It can heal injured allies as well as disguised spies, and will boost the total health of the target to 150% (also called overhealing). As the Medic keeps his beam focused on a teammate, his ÜberCharge bar will gradually fill. The ÜberCharge meter will fill faster when healing injured teammates or teammates whose health is not at 150%. When the ÜberCharge is used, the gun of the person being healed glows yellow, and shoots 100% critical hits for the next 10 seconds.

Übersaw - The Übersaw is an unlockable melee weapon for the Medic class. It is unlocked after all 36 of the medic achievements are completed. It is especially useful for taking out Spies that may be attempting to Backstab the Medic's heal target. The Übersaw has a 20% slower attack rate than the Bonesaw, but will charge any secondary Medic weapon by 25% per each successful hit.

Wow, these are going to be awesome!

we will get unlocks started my own server and got my gravel defence with just me in it so the more peeps the quicker we get them on tues nightwhen new awards come out :twisted:

Thread Information