Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I use a xim1 it does give you a advantage, a mouse and keyboard trumps a controller. You can also run autohotkey scripts auto-fire with lag compensation fr example.

Quote Originally Posted by Guestfleet
    Would be cool if one could hack a console but at the moment it won't be possible and maybe not in the near future either :lol: !
    What do you mean?..
    Theres Aimbot and Wall hacks for Xbox 360!!
    It's inside a J-Tag Lobby

Quote Originally Posted by adths63
    There are hacks floating around. For call of duty 4 for xbox they had a aim-bot and chams hack that coasted 100$ for a month and it was actually undetected. Also my friend coded a aimbot with no recoil and no spread for codmw2 but got banned within 42 hours. Its deff possible but its also p00p load harder. Not to mention you would have to update the hack every single day if not more.
    The 100$ a month thing isn't true, it was just a J-Tag lobby, the floating and stuff had gotten Patched in like a week.
    I would use it, i would be floating and using like this Glitch key( it really isn't a glitch key, just something that lets you glitch into stuff like a glitch key).

in order to hack online games , you need a jtag . the jtag lets you send commands , unassigned commands , and the xbox performs it . You can make one , or buy a jtagged console or jtag ready console and buy a jtag . Xenon jtags , falcon , jasper jtags. Its expensive . Over $200 worth of materials to hack the xbox 360 console. But me and my friends do host free MW2 10th lobbies , and cod 4 and waw hacks & lobbies.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaVIP
    in order to hack online games , you need a jtag . the jtag lets you send commands , unassigned commands , and the xbox performs it . You can make one , or buy a jtagged console or jtag ready console and buy a jtag . Xenon jtags , falcon , jasper jtags. Its expensive . Over $200 worth of materials to hack the xbox 360 console. But me and my friends do host free MW2 10th lobbies , and cod 4 and waw hacks & lobbies.
    Took long enough I was doing alot of this while I was reading the thread.

XIM is the best way to go for most people. XIM3 should be coming out soon and it looks to be some serious beast mode hardware. The guys that made it really put some good work into this version... still not sure how much the XIM3 is going to be but its supposed to be a reasonable price.

I tried a few mouse and keyboard crossover devices for xbox and they were just lethargic and a waste of time but just watching the beta test vids for this one looks great.

just google XIM3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information